• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Control Point Income Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok So I know my trigger is like really messed up now so no point to post, I need someone to make a trigger for me that makes these things work. The Idea is like in Azeroth Wars or Dark ages of warcraft on warcraft 3 battle.net.

1.A control point gets damaged to 50.00 health, and then becomes yours, and gets full health.
2.The contol point gives u income per min, the amount of gold is desided by what point u have, since they have differnt amounts.
3. What is the best way to make this more efficient, should I make unit groups? since some have the same income? and if I do how?
4. I also need it not to leak.

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok Well I came up with this and instead of fixing 60 triggers I want to know if this will work for the income,
Arathi Highlands
Events
Time - Every 60.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
Player - Add 15 to (Owner of Arathi Highlands/15g a min 1102 <gen>) Current gold

Level 19
you should create mines and store them in array Mines, for each set up "user data" to desired gold/minute, and create trigger for "unit (mine) damaged"
if mine's hp below 50 then set hp to max, change owner.
every 60 sec go from 1 to 'mines amount' (every mine): if it belong to player, set his gold as current+"user data" of mine being checked

but still better to find good jasser

Status
Not open for further replies.