• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Constant Disconnects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys,

really love the map. I try to play it with my two buddies but every time I try, I get random crashes. Happens all the time. Tried reinstalling, restarting wc3 every time, to no avail. Any recommendations?

Thanks

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hey, thanks for the answer. I use battle.net.

This is surprising. Unfortunately I cannot give an answer as to why disconnects are happening to you, since this is something very individual. I have played games for many hours without issues, I've also had disconnects myself. As you can tell, it's an issue that may be happening to some players and not to others. Desyncs and so on are a possibility.

I can recommend saving the game every 20-30 mins or so and then reloading. (Yes, you can save in multiplayer aswell.)

Status
Not open for further replies.