• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Conflict at Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Game genre: hero defense (pvp) [aeon of strife gameplay]
Players: 5v5
- In between the mentioned four lanes are the river area, forest area and cliff scattered across the regions. Containing fountains (health and mana, seperate type), item shops
- Hero model, 6 item slots, Strength (1 health, 0.01 hp regen), Agility (0.33 movement speed, 1% attack speed), Energy (1 mana, 0.01 mana regen), primary attribute give 0.05 damage(every 20 points). Starting health and mana (100), base health regen is 0.25, base mana regen is 0.01.
- Lane troops gives experience points.
- Every player get 1 gold every 0.99 second.
- Towers are scatter along the lanes.
- Destroying barracks disable the spawn for the enemy lane.
- Dead heroes become ethereal and invisible, mana and health drained.
- Dead heroes can revive by entering the alter at base and will respawn with full health. Dead heroes cannot gain experience.

Current heroes:
Paladin, strength hero
Divine shield
Paladin gains 20 (+5) armor for 5 (+1) seconds.
Cooldown 11 seconds
Costs 25

Devotion
Paladin takes 5(+5)% reduced damage.
Passive

Holy Light
Paladin release a burst of holy light that heals him for 20(+5) health, any that
is within 200 range are slowed (movement) and blinded, attacks have a chance to miss.
Slow/miss chance is 30(+2)% and lasts 2 seconds.
Cooldown 11 seconds
Costs 25 mana

Resurrection
Paladin channels the light, restoring percentage of his health over 5 seconds.
20% max life per second.
Cooldown 60 seconds
Costs 50 mana

Blade master, agility hero

Mirror Image
Creates an image dealing 100% damage for 5(+1) seconds.
Blade master moves alternately from the image for 100(+20) distance.
Cooldown 11 seconds
Costs 25 mana

Critical Strike
Each attack has a 5(+5%) chance to deal double damage.
Passive

Wind walk
Moves 10(+2)% faster and becomes invisible.
Lasts 5(+1) seconds
Cooldown 11 seconds
Costs 25 mana

Bladestorm
Blade master enter a Bladestorm state for 5 seconds after charging for 0.5 second.
Attacks 1 second
Attacks can critic, scale with attack speed
Hits all nearby units (300 distance)
Cooldown 60 second
Costs 50 mana
_____

*** Please give me feed back by posting below thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
I could help, however I am Brazilian, so I would use the google translator to communicate, and I have skype, what do facilitate a lot, I really love AoS maps, and if you want my support send me a PM or reply this topic even.

Level 15
It sounds very basic with no special or custom features. There's already many AoS like this. Why not make something that makes just this AoS not like all other ones?

It seems that you don't even plan to make custom heroes? There's a loss of interest just after looking at that.
Hey man thanks for the feedback, I do like to add more custom abilities in the future, this is just the tip of the ice berg, I will add more details and beta test map too!

(Galles) I could help, however I am Brazilian, so I would use the google translator to communicate, and I have skype, what do facilitate a lot, I really love AoS maps, and if you want my support send me a PM or reply this topic even.
____
Thanks man, I would appreciate your help, may be we can play on garena together and I could add some of your ideas in :D

Level 10
Hey man thanks for the feedback, I do like to add more custom abilities in the future, this is just the tip of the ice berg, I will add more details and beta test map too!

(Galles) I could help, however I am Brazilian, so I would use the google translator to communicate, and I have skype, what do facilitate a lot, I really love AoS maps, and if you want my support send me a PM or reply this topic even.
____
Thanks man, I would appreciate your help, may be we can play on garena together and I could add some of your ideas in :D

:thumbs_up: My nickname on Garena Plus is: Galles
add me we can talk there, thank you!:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.