• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Condition Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Can anyone tell me condition so that only specific player could use a command.
In example:
Player types -ad and sounds is played, but sound is played only then player who typed the command -ad name is MaskGT or any other name.

Level 4
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -ad as an Exact match
  • Conditions
    • (Name of (Triggering player)) Equal to <name>
  • Actions
condition is a string comparison

Level 4
hmm, the same as I thought, but somehow trigger don't work. Here:
  • Events
    • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing -ad as An exact match
    • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -ad as An exact match
    • Player - Player 12 (Brown) types a chat message containing -ad as An exact match
  • Conditions
    • (Name of (Triggering player)) Equal to MaskGT
  • Actions
    • Sound - Play HeroFirelordPissed7 <gen>

Level 4
haha, are you sure that you use any slots of player10,11,12 ?
change events to your user slots
and are you sure that your nick in game is "MaskGT" ?

Level 6
Are you sure you're not testing the map in single player or with the "Test" button?

MaskGT, you don't have to remove the sound, you've to remove the leak. Like... before playing the sound, make a variable and set that variable to the last played sound, go on and make a new trigger, that has as event: sound stops playing, like condition: sound = yoursoundvariable and action: something like (Custom Script) call RemoveSound(udg_yoursoundvariable) or DestroySound, something like that o_O

Level 4
I don't use test button. Ok I will try to remove the leak.

MaskGT, you don't have to remove the sound, you've to remove the leak. Like... before playing the sound, make a variable and set that variable to the last played sound, go on and make a new trigger, that has as event: sound stops playing, like condition: sound = yoursoundvariable and action: something like (Custom Script) call RemoveSound(udg_yoursoundvariable) or DestroySound, something like that o_O

1. I can't create Event 'Sound stops playng' because there is no event like that.
2. I can't create condition sound = yoursoundvariable because conditions and events only have comparisons

Anyone attach warcraft 3 map with the trigger done. It's so simple , but I can't understand why it do not works. +rep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.