• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Community Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Seeing as blizzard just hit warcraft 3 with an amazing new patch me and a couple of friends thought we should make a Warcraft Server. This server is dedicated to the entire warcraft series, whether you wanna talk about lore, setup games, learn/show map creation or just a simple talk/banter.
In order to join this growing community you'll need the DiscordAPP it's a nice and freiendly chatting application where people can talk and connect with others. Voice chat is also available for those who wish to talk it out!
If you want to join the Warcraft server use the following link - https://discord.me/warcraft Thanks for taking your time by reading this, hope to see you on the server! :)

-----

Now that the simple intro is over, i know i'm not exactly known here around hive as i used to just exist on CR, this seems to be the most active place when it comes to modding, and i think a place where we can all gather and chat (Not forum like) would help the community nurture again, i'm looking for people to help set up the server so we can have some experienced members take the reigns for helping newbies and fellow members alike.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Oh it's for voice chat, not interested in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.