• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Choices..choices..argh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey y'all!

Recently, I've been browsing the web, looking for a nice graphics tablet to buy. Some are cheap, some are expensive, some are awesome, some are rubbish. I ended up having to choose between 50 tablets. Then I started asking artists around THW with PMs, most of them replied with " I dunno man, go ask around the forums or something.. "

And so here I am now, asking around the forums, possibly in the wrong section :cute: .

So.. What I need is a graphics tablet, which is good for a starter, doesn't cost more than 300-400$ :sad: . Good for a starter - good for use as a hobby, but not professional. Perhaps something in between ? I don't know anything about graphic tablets, so I decided to ask here, on THW, since it's jammed with artists making skins, icons; sketches, sceneries.

Well, that's what I wanted to ask, I hope it's in the right section :bored: . Thanks for reading, and thanks for an eventual reply.

Level 5
The bamboo was the best choice out of the others for me as well.
BUT! I'm from Bulgaria ( that's in Europe, north of Greece :D ) And I don't believe that wacom can send their products to outside of the US :sad:

EDIT: I just found out that Bulgaria had a Wacom representative - Adcom ! End of story, wacom bamboo pen awaits me. :grin:

Last edited:
Level 5
Pha, indeed most americans don't give a crap about the rest of the world. Let alone know where Bulgaria is.. If they're even aware of it's existence.. :D

But anyway, I've made my choice - Wacom bamboo pen for the win! Thanks, warhog, for making it my 100% choice :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.