• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing manacost/cooldown of an ability inside a spellbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have access to an editor yet, so can someone confirm if this works please?

I want a (non-hero) ability cooldown/manacost modified inside a spellbook.

Does it work if I create two levels of that ability and then simply change the level of that ability with different values for cooldown and mana? Does that work for abilities inside spellbooks?

Nice! I don't get why I haven't used that earlier. I designed my cooldown reducing talents by having two versions of the same skill instead swapping between two levels on the ability - which caused other annoying bugs when both orderstrings where the same and one ability just got disabled for that player.

For some reason my mind told me that I can not use multi-level abilities inside spellbooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.