• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change Threas's Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23

I think it is to avoid confusion. I would be damn annoying if a thread you're subscribed to kept changing their names and you just wonder what this "new" thread is about.

could you make it so members can change the name of THEIR OWN THREAD?..

Are you referring to me? coz I definitely can't do that. xD

Kids, Only high-ranking staff such as Moderators and Admins including the webmaster [Ralle] can edit, Delete and rename threads, Common sense, kid.

Roland, a Thread Owner Needs be able to edit the thread name [This is often necessary at Map Dev Forum]
it's annoying when you can't edit your thread name during map name change

Last edited:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Kids, Only high-ranking staff such as Moderators and Admins including the webmaster [Ralle] can edit, Delete and rename threads, Common sense, kid.
Kill me now. How is that common sense? It's not exactly natively within human experience to know how this forum works. That's why there's an FAQ. Also you're so fucking petty it's making me sick. All you really do is suckle the ground at our feet for shit to throw at people you think are beneath you, just so you can gain footing. So GTFO, get your head out your ass, and smell the 15 year old Filipino kid that can't reach the keyboard unless he puts himself on a pedestal.

Status
Not open for further replies.