• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Caster System, Cold Slash Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi. I am having huge problems with the caster system or the cold slash ability. I don't know which one is wrong but for some reason when I try to cast cold slash on my map all it shows is the frost animation on the target and nothing happens. I have been trying to fix this for 2 hours and have done everything in the map that it says to do; get caster system, copy the trigger, chnage rawcode(A000), and copy the custom script code onto my map, copy the needed Varibles trigger to my map.

I am unsure but the problem might be one of many. Could it be that when copying the triggers I just used the right click copy on the "Folder/catagory" it is in then paste it onto my map, or is the rawcode in the configuration wrong? I put in A0cl, or is it that I used copy and paste for the cold slash trigger when i was supposed to make the triggers from my map??

I am very confused and tired of trying to make this work, so can someone please help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.