• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't run Warcraft 3 World Editor 1.31

Level 2
Ever since I opened World Editor in Warcraft 3 Reforged, I can't run my world editor in 1.31 version and lower versions. Is there any solutions to that?

Attachments

• 1713053478070.png
    1713053478070.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 12
Level 29
In Registry Editor:
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\WorldEdit".

Find an item called "Tool Windows" and delete it.

Be very careful that you only made changes for this intended part in Registry Editor, or else your system gets pretty much screwed up.

And remember to search before you post, there are plenty of tutorials that teach you how to make both pre-Reforged and Reforged WEs fully working at the same system.

Level 2
In Registry Editor:
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\WorldEdit".

Find an item called "Tool Windows" and delete it.

Be very careful that you only made changes for this intended part in Registry Editor, or else your system gets pretty much screwed up.

And remember to search before you post, there are plenty of tutorials that teach you how to make both pre-Reforged and Reforged WEs fully working at the same system.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind...