• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

can u make a hero start at lvl 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
im creating a hero that transforms into different versions of himself. i am using metamorphasis as the base and i just made custom units for him to turn into i used non hero units but every time i transform him he learns all the non hero abilities of that form but he dosnt change his appearance all the paths are right but its not working. so i tried making a hero the alternate form but the hero can only learn 1 of the skills so is it possible to change the hero it turns into to lvl 10 so he can learn the skills i gave for him?

Level 2
ok this is how you do it realy simple and no triggers required at all :D ok have the hero go into layer click on unit then the unit bar will open on right side
double click on hero you want to edit andgo to level instead of 1 put 10 tada its lvl 10 at start gl and happy maping

Status
Not open for further replies.