• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

hero lvl type thins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
how can i make it so when any hero reachs lvl 10 it adds X amount to their primary atrabute then again at lvl 25 it will change their armour type to divine

Level 13
you cant change the armor type,you can only use replace unit action to replace it with unit that does have it (if u want it i can explain it to you)

for doing something when unit reaches X levels use

EVENT - unit gains a level
CONDITION - level of (triggering unit) equal to X
ACTION....

(don't know what do you want with action but you have integer that counts hero exp)

than you can do like
seet hero exp to (hero exp x 0.33)
(its + 33%)

Level 5
could you explain the replace thing ( same items, skills, atrabutes, any i forgot)

i dont realy get what you were doing w/ the 33% thing. i just need to know if the editor can recognize the primsry atrabute or if i have to do some i/t/e.

Level 12
Divine armor is not invulnerability, it's the armor type of semi-gods or whatever they are (the demon guy attacking teldrassil and the druid guy :grin: (I can't remember names), it takes 5% of any damage on default setting.
Replacing is not optimal, it will (I think) reset the skill selection. Just create a second version of the same hero, with divine armor, and then metamorphosis, which transforms from the old type to the divine armor type, and is permanent (Data-options: check permanent).
Then on lvl-up add the ability and immidiatelly order the unit to use it:
  • Divine armor
  • Events
    • Unit - unit gains a level
  • Conditions
    • (Level of (Triggering unit) ) greater than or equals to 25
    • Unit-type of (Triggering unit) equals to "Old hero type"
  • Actions
    • Unit - Add "Permanent divine metamorphosis"
    • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to "Night Elf Demon Hunter - Metamorphosis"
About the level - you should check for "greater than or equals to", because theoretically he can gain enought exp to get from 24 to 26, and then he wouldn't get the ability.

Level 5
oh i found a way.

Unit-Gains a level
gained level = 25

set research level for (custom upgrade that has 'armour Change' and set to divine) to 1.

Level 14
Yes, there is an upgrade called "Reinforced Defences" (or something to that effect) that when Researched allows affected units to change their armour types. It's used by the Orcs to upgrade their Burrows and Defence towers to have Fortified Armour - as they usually only have Heavy Armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.