• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone help me make AI for my map?

Level 4
Hello everyone. I was wondering can someone help me make an ai for diffrent enemy players to capture obelisks like in the final mission of the frozen thorne of the undead campaign. I checked the final mission of the legacy of the damned in the world editor and I saw that many players are set as Illidan's allies so when you start the game the ai of those allies are building a base near the obelisk when Illidan captures the obelisk . So i want only Blue in my map (orange) and other enemies like orcs , humans , night elves and fel orcs to build a base near an obelisk when the hero captures the obelisk. I put the Illidan ai of the final mission of the forzen throne but he gets past the 4th obelisk i put him to go on and gets stuck in the corner with his units and dosen't move. Can I reprogram Illidans Ai to walk on shallow water road? Best regards from Pekisa7.

Level 4
I don't know how to make it exactly but check my signature. I have shared my AI system. It was for aos/moba maps but i believe you can learn few some tricks in there.
Thank you for you answer but I am not making a Aos or a MOBA. I only want to know how to program the ai of one player to build a base near the obelisk when its captured. Best regards from Pekisa7.

Level 18
If you want something fairly basic, the GUI AI Editor is fine.

1) export object data from Object Editor
2) import into GUI AI editor
3) fill out all build order tabs/hero tabs/conditions etc as you want
4) export script
5) import script to map via Import Manager
6) run the script for cpu player via a trigger

works fine for basic stuff. IMO also a good template for making a more advanced script although it might disgust Nowow and InsaneMonster.

Level 4
If you want something fairly basic, the GUI AI Editor is fine.

1) export object data from Object Editor
2) import into GUI AI editor
3) fill out all build order tabs/hero tabs/conditions etc as you want
4) export script
5) import script to map via Import Manager
6) run the script for cpu player via a trigger

works fine for basic stuff. IMO also a good template for making a more advanced script although it might disgust Nowow and InsaneMonster.
Thanks I will try.