• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can host RoC but no TFT? oO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi guys,

after a long time I came back to WC3 again. Before I stopped I could host and some days ago I hosted too. Reign of Chaos is everything ok with hosting but it seems that I can't anymore with TFT. I wait ~10 minutes and no one joins my game so it can't be working. But why works RoC??

I hope someone can help me :)

Greets,
Lord

//EDIT:
Seems that I'm only able to host the blizzard melee maps. I tested ~5 custom maps and 1 melee Blizzard map which could be joined. Maybe it has something to do with Mapversions?

Level 24
I think you can host maps the problem is that none joins since if you can host blizzards map you should be able to join costume maps.

Level 7
Now I think that it has to do something with Map-Versions. All BNet-Maps work and in some of my maps people join, but in some NOBODY joins, even with autorefresh + many minutes of waiting, and that can't be that realistic.

RoC works fine!
Is it possible that it has something to do with the new patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.