• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Buggy Metamorphosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is there anyone here would have the time to take a look what's problem with my metamorphosis ability and tell me? I would really appreciate it.
It seems I couldn't figure out how to do this properly. Just try and play it first, then pick Dragoness from intelligence tavern. Reach level 6 or just type "-max" and use Dragon Form ability.
- - - - - - - -
These are the locations for the hero and its stuff inside object editor and trigger editor
Origin hero: Custom Units > Human > Melee > Heroes > Dragoness
Metamorphosis unit: Custom Units > Human > Melee > Special > Dragoness (dragon)
Ability: Custom Abilities > Neutral Hostile > Heroes > Dragon Form
Trigger in gui: Ability trigger > Belindo > Dragon form
- - - - - - - -
Here's the map link:

Level 2
i already fixed the issue my self since its reaaaally unsolvable. i changed the unit it uses for the metamorphosis. the unit i used before was a copy of the origin unit, but i changed it, using a copy of devil form illidan. i changed it's data to what i wanted and then it works fine. it seems the ability only works with the base unit from metamorphosis...

Status
Not open for further replies.