• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOrcarmor.blp HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok first if some one could check it out for me and see if it works I would be very thankful.
Heres the link:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Icons&ID=6225&sid=41217e00e0ad397ed3efc95442fba657

If it dose work these are the things I have done so far thanks for your help and guidence.
Its rating is 5/5 kinda old.

The List (pathing and other ideas)
*ReplaceableTextures\CommandButton\BTNOrcarmor.blp
*ReplaceableTextures\BTNOrcarmor.blp
*CommandButton\BTNOrcarmor.blp
*Worlmapeditorexc\BTNOrcarmor.blp
*ReplaceableTextures\CommandButton\BTNOrcarmor.TGA & BPM 24 Bit. TGA 24 bit and 64 bit color thing in warcraft viwer when you convert it.
*BTNOrcarmor.blp
*ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNOrcarmor.blp

And thats about it, I restsrt it (everytime) and I went into the editor Grom-Art Icon interface-import-exc...\BTNOrcarmor.blp for each one listed on top. If I did something wrong or could do something else please tell me thank you again.

P.S. I'll check this thread out tomorrow that was why I was so detailed got school later.

Level 2
Yeah I guess thats what im saying its not working.... I thought I was pretty clear? Oh well. Anyways I tried everything listed above any other ideas? And dose the icon work for anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.