• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNBasicDagger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A basic dagger which an be used as an item or an upgrade.I know it is not a proffesional work,but it's my first icon.

Keywords:
basic,dagger,knife,upgrade,simple,item
Contents

BTNBasicDagger (Icon)

Reviews
05:23, 16th Aug 2012 Apheraz Lucent: VERY plain, and lacks everything: light sources, shadows, effects, texture and originality. Read some 2D Art tutorials, and then try again.

M

05:23, 16th Aug 2012
Apheraz Lucent: VERY plain, and lacks everything: light sources, shadows, effects, texture and originality. Read some 2D Art tutorials, and then try again.

Level 3
The idea is understood, but what you did isn't enough.
You need to rework it if you want it to be a correct icon.

Look at this pictures, it can help you to rework it :
92BKD-920-1.jpg

Your dagger's shape should be like that. Try to draw this first, then put colours and contrasts.

thumb_Kestral_Dagger_107.jpg

I suggest you, after having finished to draw the shape, to put colours and contrasts like on this dagger.

If the pictures do not help you, go on google and search some other pictures of daggers, or/and look on hive some other icons of dagger.

When you'll have finished, I'll be here to comment, rate and rep you.
Be patient making the icon, and you'll be rewarded by a nice icon.

I hope it'll help you. If you have any questions ask it here in the comments.

In a friendly way.