• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

British General Election

Which party will you vote for

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Democrats

• U.K indipendence party

• The Green party

• Respect: The Unity Coalition

• Veritas

• British National Party

• The Monster Raving Loony Party (they're real I swear)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
On May 5, the over 18s of Great Britain will be able to vote for a new leader(or keep the old guy)

But here it doesen't matter if you're under 18 or not British. You can vote too!

The poll will be open until may the 6th. Whichever party wins will be sworn in as prime minister of the warhive*

*The Prime Minister of the warhive wil have no real power or influence

Level 11
GST_Nemisis";p="2383 said:
lib dems all the way, tony blair is homosexual male and micheal howard drills my brain in. UKIP is also ok but i dont like kilroy silk at all!!!! so i dont vote them.

Kilroy left UKIP and formed Veritas apparantly Latin for truth.

Btw UKIP is the anti europe party. If you like them then why vote for Lib dems? They support the new EU constitutuion.

Level 11
The idea is that you dont have to be british or at the right age to voted here.

To help people decide ill describe each party

Labour: Currently in power and doing well with the economy

Conservative: Lead Opposition and looking to cut spending and tighten immigration laws

Liberal Democrats: Responsible for the welfare reforms in 1914 and founders of the welfare state

UKIP: anti europe protest party. The only proposal theyre making (as far as i know) is to take britain out of the EU

The Green Party: Commited to environmental protection

Respect: Led by former labour MP George Galloway after he was sacked following allegations(now known to be false) that he was helping saddam hussein in exchange for money

Veritas: Robert Kilroy-Silks party. He proposes a straight talking style of politics (only problem is hes an arsehole)

British national Party : These guys are racists. If elected they promise to kick everyone of foreign bloodline out of the country and to give M16 assault rifles to private militia.

The Monster Raving Loony Party: Joke party for people who are tired of politics. They promise £1 to all who vote for them.

now you know a bit about the candidates please make your vote.

Level 11
Well Its over.

3 people voted and the monster raving loony party win.
Im a bit dissapointed that not many peole voted but at least none of you took it too seriously.

In the real world, It seems Labour win again!

I mean really, What more does Blair have to do to piss us off? He's tried everything and he still wins.

Level 4
I vote to party. I'll get some brew but i may drink them all while walking back from the store. So yeah ill be gone for a while in the name of a party and ill be back drunk and w/some empty cans. You guys better be ready! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.