• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brawl Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am gonna work my ass off to make a Brawl hero arena, with the charcters they took out from melle. I have the spells all worked oou, but i need terrainers. I will do ALL the modelling, unless if you reaally want to, except for Primids, I just can't do those. I want an independent storyline, and a possible hidden charcter, not in the game.
:spell_breaker: :)

Level 5
I was thinking about keeping primids, and i want to make the story more like go to the worlds of the other games, like in Kingdom Hearts, rather than one big world everyone lives in without knowing of the existence of their neighbors.

Level 5
The terrain is going to be set in two different ways. I'm making a hero arena, but i'm also making a 1p downloadable campaign afterwards. I only want help on the hero arena, though, unless you wanna be really helpful. The Arena i'm still deciding, but i think it should be like WarCraft Brawl the way that there's different stages that you can go to, rather than one big Cityscape typical arena.

Level 5
ok, i just need a helpful spell maker to assist me with some spells that require people flying, such as Ike's final smash.

Level 5
kk, here's the image, not sure really how to do this, but i tried my best

Attachments

• brawl.JPG
    brawl.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 291
Level 5
I could use some triggering help, but until i get the units done, I really have nthing fro you to do as of yet, i can already make leaderboards, and that kinda stuff, i just need some complex triggers with the targets of spells flying in the air.

Level 6
Some things are good and some are not. Why didn't you used modified tileset?, it looks kinda the same to everything else. Nor does it seem like if you have spend much time on details. I can easily find things that shouldn't be there, especially outside the boundary line. Fix the tileset and add some more details to it and I think it will end up good :)

Level 5
Srry, haven't been on in a while.
I need a terrain upgrade from ToastedChicken.
Once I'm done with that Destiny.Knight can do the triggering.
And by then I'll be done with the modelling.
(Except for Primids, I just can't do those.
The seem like they'd be simple, but I just can't get them proportional.
I use 3DS Max.)
EDIT: Sorry I got ADD, and Super Smash Flash 2 Demo gets me HOOKED!!!

Last edited:
Level 5
New terrain: (btw Flash.Kisame could you make spells in this from now on, oh and you're welcome for the sig!)
The second spell is a shockwave that bashes those it hits, and teleports the caster to the end of it, but not until after the shockwave is done. This spell is very important as almost every character uses it. Oh, and the caster is removed after casting. Imagine something like a B-over in brawl, but not an instant one, like Falcon Punch.

Attachments

• terrain brawl.w3x
    79.7 KB · Views: 92
Level 5
I meant Yes I did like your map.
But for future refences : TheToastedChicken officially made the map.

Level 8
hope the knockbackspell helped :D
so, the next thing im gonna do is that spell you told me, should i put it in this terrain you attached there? or again in a separated map?

EDIT: sry, i saw your message and it says to make the spell in the map, my mistake
however, i finished it, hope its what you wanted and you like it

Attachments

• terrain brawl.w3x
    82.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Level 5
Hmm, I might be ablt to get some screenshots in, but I still don't know how to make those little interactive smartboards on this site. The next spell is a spell similar to the Devour spell, but after a set period of time (about 20 seconds), the cargo character is again shot out opposite of the direction of the caster, and is of course bashed for about 2-3 seconds.
BTW: Did you unbeug the knockback spell? It's okay if you didn't I think I'd be able to trigger it myself.
THX FOR THE HELP, guys!
Go TITAN!
EDIT:
I need two new characters! Any ideas?
Taken: Ichigo, Master Chief, Naruto (though i don't want him xo), Sephiroth, Thrall, Arthas.
plz nothing stupid and keep in mind it's difficult to have people from an fps game as a character.
EDIT: May have The Mastermind (Me) as a character, but not definfite.

Last edited:
Level 5
wow u really are a big help! THX
Ok next one is also important, even more then the blink/shcokwave thing, this is a series of about 10 wide AOE war stomps and than a high damage same AOE war stomp that knocksback away from the caster, and its a final smash (so 1 level)
EDIT: Oh and i need one thats just the aoe knockback, cept low damage (3 lvls)

Last edited:
Level 8
ok, im gonna work on it right now
since i dont know the dmg and AoE, i just make it 600 AoE and like 40 Dmg per small war stomp, final 150 Dmg (you can modify these easily then^^)

EDIT: hope you are not gonna use both spell for ONE charakter, because then if you would click one he would always cast one of them, and not the other one (hope you know the bugg i mean here)

SECOND EDIT: (sry for editing so much^^)
Its done^^ here you go: (i made both spells)

Attachments

• terrain brawl.w3x
    92.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Level 5
Oh, i think some do, yet i know how to get past that. Congrats, there are only 3 spells left!
A combo move with an inital knockback, then a very fast move towards the target 6 attacks, with thunder clap noise and animation, a 1 sec delay, then a finishing knockback, which does the most damage of the whole move. Could the paramters for this be editable as well?

EDIT: could i insert an animation for the "spitting up" part of the devour spell, even if it requires the character to pause?

Last edited:
Level 5
WOW IVE BEEN DEAD A WHILE ellol
anyways the next one is a war stomp that knockbacks similar to the ending of the 10 aoe war stomp attack but its not an ultimate move

Level 5
WHOA im stupid ellol i totally forgot about that earlier... >.> it HAS been a while anyways.. old uncle Endel's brains not as sharp as it used to be, but I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING AMAZING!!!!
(its quite obvious, really)

Status
Not open for further replies.