• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Boundless Star Prophecy - Roleplay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
OOC: The only mission was only to the destroy the statuams lol.
IC: "Looks like they have already know our plan. See this device, it detect movement, and they are like 100 and more troops in there."
Peper shouts to the army "Are the disease fuel ready yet?"
The troops said "Yes sir!"
"Good, any Liberators that is foolish enough to kill any mecha will soon contaminated."
"Joe, come here. It seems there are 10 Lieutenant-level over there, I and the Captains will hold them. I give you permission to command all these 50 privates. And the sergeants, prepare chaff missiles. We'll disarm them."
Peper checked the VENUS and trying to find a way.
"Our spy got an information that Liberators mecha can't even jump (Exception for Kurt), so they must be slow. And no matter how strong is their gates. Few Plasma-penetrator missiles can melt them, especially those 4 fired by single Sergeant" Peper points to one sergeant.
"It makes 80 missiles. but don't cause any destruction. We aren't here to invade them, so hold your fire."
Peper put his hand on Joe's shoulder.
"Your first war, eh? Calm, nobody will get hurt on this battle. Got your mask ready, private."

Level 4
IC: THE CITY! THE CITY! I've picked up a signal at the city and I am going there! I rushed towards the city that Peper is in and start shooting the other mechas.

OOC: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: LOL.
IC: "Ready? On my command, all sergeants release the plasma missile to the gate! One, two, THREE! NOW!"
As he shouts, 80 missiles fires, making a 'whee-wheee' sounds. As soon the missiles hit the gates, it makes a alienish sound and send the gate flying.
"Let's do it."
Peper and the troops enters the city, ignoring sentry guns or turrets.

Level 16
OOC: then if you ignored the sentries and the turrets that means some of you died! lol
IC: then, at the signal of Kurt's finger, missiles rain down on the librarians and blocked out the sunlight on them, Kurt, standing on the Head of his mecha watched while the Alpha Squadrons Rage down on the Librarians...

Level 16
OOC: Then the disesases will spread on your city!
IC: "Hm, expectable move. Shoot the missiles."
All the 50 privates shoot the missiles in the air, making them explode.
"Continue the walk, don't attack anything."
They continued the march, moving to the warehouses.

IC: damn! 30 of the War Mechs, with a Proton Cannon Prepared to combine the Beam. (we are standing on the platform, we're kinda looking down on ya', and note that the Proto cannon is as big as your mech :) )
in 3, 2, 1, FIRE!!!
(of course! the disease spreaded on some of our mechs, but it's not like the super venom that when you got in contact with you instantly die! oh! by the way, we all, including you, wear pressurized suits!)

Level 22
OOC: Not you, but civilians.
IC: "Finally, this what i was waiting for! The liberator's proton beam that can destroy one city."
Said Peper as he commands his troops to boost upwards.
The troops fly, spreading to the warehouse but the Captain-levels and him fly back to the ground after the beam faded. Ready to face the war mechs.

Level 16
OOC: of course! the beam was at light-speed! you can't out-run nor out-fly it!
also, the civilians have evacuated! they don't wanna eavesdrop on war do they?
many Librarians were disintegrated and the Elite Liberators have prepared for battle! putting out their Laser Sword of about 12 Meters high!

EDIT: you were at the gate right!? well, the proto cannon was aimed at the gate! (poor security guards...well! they won't bug Narrator anymore! )

Level 22
OOC: Lol disease fail.
IC: "Plasma sword huh? Plan B, guys, drop the chaff grenades (if you play metal gear series you will know what this is grenade for) here!"
Said Peper, the troops fly high and then drop chaff grenades, and then retreat, searching the warehouse. When Peper and the 10 high Captains fight them. "Because of this plan, we only use primitive guns and swords" The captains readied their heavy railgun and the metal swords.
"Charge!" As peper shouts, all the captains boost really fast, circling the opponents and barraging them with rounds.

Level 16
OOC: haha! you forgot the minigun! Kurt is not on the battlefield, he's just watching...
IC: Liberators fired their Miniguns on Librarians with cluster missiles!
(and no, you can't dodge bullets either...)
Kurt then observe the battle tactics his elite have done...

Level 4
IC: Calling down a nuke to nuke the whole of terraneos, the nuke devastated everything, including Paul himself.

Level 16
OOC: time for a rematch huh?
IC: Kurt, now more prepared, Pulls out a 21 Meter Laser sword and the 4 giant miniguns on his back.
OOC: don't forget, this is the private squadron only under orders by Kurt. (and it's not even the military!)

Level 3
OOC: Forgot my password for my other account :p also forgot it for my email lol so i made a new one. I IS WIGGLZ XD
IC: Glen stepped back from his mecha. "Phew..that's enough work for today" he said. He then turned around, impressed that his Mecha had a reinforced cockpit so that he can travel underwater,and went back to Arthras. He was woken from sleep by a loud sound. "What was that?! It sounded like it came from the Librarian's city...hmm time to investigate" he said as he got out of bed. He ran to his Mecha and used the boosters to go to the city of Babylon. Upon arrival, Glen noticed that there was a huge army out the front of the city. Liberators...that would've been their beam i heard. Rumours say they're very powerful and very difficult to defeat in battle, time to see if they were only a rumour or not he thought. Rushing forward in his mech, he struck down one of the Liberator mechs from behind while they were focused on the city of Babylon and the mechs inside of it,and then retreated backwards several metres and equipped his own plasma blade.

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: A mistake there, the one who attacks are the librarian, so it's on the liberator city.
IC: "Change of plan! Sergeants, prepare the plasma rockets and fire to the biggest mech!" Peper shouts as the sergeants preparing the plasma missile once again. And they easily locked on because the size of the mech.
Peper boost to the juggernaut, ignoring the plasma blade it holds that maybe will pierce his mech and tackles it and grab it, and it fires to grapple hook from his legs to the ground.
"You are not going anywhere, big guy." Said Peper as the sergeants' shoulders begin to shining green, indicating a higher plasma level.

Level 16
OOC: ooh, now where is narrator when you need him? haha! anyway...
in case you don't know, my mech generally moves with his wheels!!!
hahaha! well, my mech's gonna be blasted anyway! Lieutenants! please fire on those guys targeting my mech!!!
IC: The Juggernaut Grabbed Peper's Mech like a Ragdoll and Held it by it's Chest, Activating the Nuclear Fission that will explode, and as it reached the sergeants, Kurt activated the Escape Pad. His Lieutenants ran for cover, and BOOM!!! a huge explosion occured by the Outskirts of the city... and yes, the battle was just by the gate...
(i know peper activated his Escape pad too, but i won't say it, since i'm gonna be editing the guy's story, and i don't wanna ruin it...)
the Explosion was noticed at the Military HQ, who didn't even knew what was going on.
so they sent some of their forces, that "some" is equivalent to 300 Giant Mechas... 30Meters in height. about the size of two average librarians...

Level 22
IC: "Well, at least one mech bit the dust. The privates must be have found the warehouse now."
(Peper didn't activate his escape pad, he jumped right before the explosion using jet shoes) "Well, time to go guys."
He checked his VENUS, seeing the privates have already on the warehouse. He commands the remaining captains to leave the city, and he push his detonator. "Kill one, save thousands" Said peper as he push the button, making a great explosion far, near the warehouse. "Kidding, their warehouse must be strong, so i pushed this button to eject them and blow their mecha."
EDIT: "Looks like the liberator's warehouse is anti-plasma. Come in general, we need S.H.E.P.A.R.D. to assist us"
The general on radio replied "Permission granted"
Peper talks to Kurt "Big guy, have you ever know why Librarian's city is very weak? Because we didn't research on it, we research SHEPARD. Yeah, the thing behind you"
Peper points to the behind of Kurt, revealing a slow SUPER BIG (big as half the city) tank-mecha is approaching the city.
"He is locking on the warehouse, just to let you know"
OOC: SHEPARD is over 500m (yeah, peper's mecha is like an ant) very slow tank-like mecha with several cannons. (If you wanna know, download Super tank ultra major model by General frank, it alike, but with more 12 cannons on the sides and it has four legs, but still using the tank threads)

Last edited:
Level 16
IC: "hahaha! that big? okay, well, do you know why we research on our city's defenses" well, it's noon, and the sky is bright today, do you notice that light that looked liked a star??
"yes, it's H.A.A.R.P.... in case you didn't know, that's the pride of the Liberators..."
(it's actually a Giant Space Station...)
and the city is bigger than 1000M, it's Miles!!!
1000M is just a Subdivision. LOL!
anyway,in 3...2...1... a beam that's 40M wide is sent down to terraneos and into the S.H.E.P.A.R.D....
(actually, that beam is used to burrow through terraneos to make an underground city...)
(OVERPOWERING?! HAHAHA! YOU STARTED IT! well,it's more fun that way...)

Level 22
IC: "Well, that beam could looks like very deadly. But of course we won't sort of things like that happen. That's the purpose why it is very slow, because it carries energy absorber."
When the fogs begin to fade away, the SHEPARD revealed itself, with a broken top.
"Well, it's look like he can't absorb it all (fail lol). Anyway, i'm telling you, energy weapons didn't work. Now let SHEPARD fires back H.A.A.R.P.'s beam back"
Said Peper as the SHEPARD shoot back the beam upwards, making a loud sound. But it looks like the H.A.A.R.P is immune either.
"Well, i must admit it kinda SHEPARD's fail. Anyway the missile are ready"
SHEPARD releases many small (in his size) missiles to the warehouse, making a badaboom sound.
"I hope it works."

Level 16
OOC: the statuams are really ours!!! the Home City was gonna ran out of power, so we sent the messenger to get some more!!!
now go get your own statuams!!!
and, how come the shepard got into the liberator city that fast!? it was supposed to travel for days if it was that slow!!!
IC: the warehouse didn't explode, a War Mech considerable of it's power has risen from the fog... emitting a dark glow from it's silhouette,"Commander!" Kurt Shouted. "Now what's with all the ruckus!?" the commander's mech, the "Titan", just stomped on the ground and with it's massive strength put a hole on the Ground enough to swallow a Building. (actually, underneath it was an underground path, that's why the roof was broken when the Commander stomped it). Swallowing the Private librarians unfortunate of it...
Name: Titan
Height: 15M
Weight: 3T
Weapon: Classified...
The Commander Grinned at the site of librarians visiting the place.
"Well, what do we have here? Visitors?"

So, how many Mechs do you have left???
Considering that The Liberator home base and The Librarian Home Base is far...

Level 22
OOC: Dun know.
IC: "What the fuck?!" Said Peper as he jumps, dodging from being swallowed by titan.
"A commander eh? That's why SHEPARD's missiles didn't work. The building must be protected."
Peper boosted to the SHEPARD and entered the cockpit. "Let me control this thing, if we can't blow it, i'll crush him!"
Peper boosted SHEPARD to up to 5km/h (lol?!) ready to crush the titan with it.
"Let's see if a commander's mech will hold this big thing"
EDIT: I think captains are 9 and privates are 26 now.
And no, SHEPARD didn't placed at the base, they hid it underground, where it can moved using a helping machine.

Level 22
OOC: I know.
IC: "Gunners! Use all remaining energies to shoot into that mech!"
Peper commands the SHEPARD pilots, as soon they pressed use all energy button, Peper switched SHEPARD into battle mode 'Battle mode, activated' The Shepard's tank-like began to look like mech, all its cannon moved into the front, the tank threads divided into four legs.
SHEPARD's two hands now pointing into the titan, ready to fire.
"FIRE!!"
The cannon emitting a dazzle flash, blinding everyone and makes almost no sounds except destruction sounds.

Level 16
OOC: you locked on glen's mecha with the Shepard???
IC: the energy beam's ready... fire!!!
the Haarp launches it's second beam into the land, creating a fissure between shepard and the city about 300M wide and 1KM long... swallowing all the mechas unfortunate enough.

OOC: how many mechs do you still have left? the sergeants are pulverized, the captains are defeated and most of the privates got swallowed! all your mechs number to about 120 right???

EDIT: IF the Shepard was buried underground considering it's size and weight, it must took about a day since maneuvering Shepard through desert is somewhat slow, i wonder how would it takes to make it dig move underground!? 1KM/H? LOL! well, that's now written then, let's forget about the facts on shepard since it'll ruin the story,that it needs to be edited all over again!
well, time to play!

Level 22
OOC: NO, I fired it to the TITAN.
IC: "Ugh" Peper tried to get out from the SHEPARD, buried under the ground. Fortunately the SHEPARD itself didn't suffer much damage. The pilots on the SHEPARD are dead.
"Looks like i'm the last man standing, though there are much privates without their mech."
Peper pulled out two plasmasabers, then he seems to crush the one and fusing the core into one.
"Haven't tried this, but it'll work"
And what he said, it worked. The Plasmasaber is now silver (indicating stronger than green) and it's thrice as the normal plasmasaber.
"Privates, on me!"

Level 16
OOC: WTF? you wanna die?
there are like, 376 of us! including the reinforcement that was sent to investigate the Explosion a while ago! just retreat! (and put the blame on the marauders... :) )
IC: so you wanna play it rough huh? no matter how strong your plasmasaber is, you'll still end up losing!
(talk about a guy who uses a metal glove on boxing and ends up losing because he can't hit his opponent...)
Kurt: "you really are desperate to destroy that statuam... why don't you get yours?..."
* mech that looks like buried underneath dug itself out of the rubble, with a lost arm*
Kurt shouted, "Commander!!!"

Level 3
IC: Amidst the battle cries, Glen thought he heard the word statuam mentioned somewhere. "Worth a look. The only problem is getting past these damn mecha. Good thing i built that extra earlier" he says. He pushes a few buttons inside of his mecha, and quietly climbs out of his mecha and sneaks around the side of the city. I think it's time i did a little climbing, he thought as his mecha went on the inputted path swinging its plasmasaber wildly straight into the group of soldiers.

Level 22
IC: Peper and the troops battle with the mechs. Sadly, it's HUMAN VS MECH so it would be imbalance.
Now Peper is still standing, with only two privates remaining on his side.
Suddenly he heard some battle far away. "Looks like i'm not the only one who fighting."
Peper asks the two privates. "Still wanna fight? Go, run back to the city. You guys can make it. Joe, let me take your Protonsabers." Said Peper as he takes two protonsabers from Joe, broke it. Fusing the core into his plasmasaber, making it very long.
"Hey you guys." Peper pointed to the Liberators. "You proudly call yourself a Liberator, when helpless and weak civilians become victims of your war. We, the librarians here will stop the war."
Peper runs and boosted with his shoes into the commander with his plasmasaber held and ready to swing.

Level 3
IC: Glen runs in around the side that the liberators had left unguarded. Wow..this place looks incredibly advanced. Pity it's mecha can't match the beauty of this place Glen thinks to himself. He keeps walking into the tow,but is stopped by a guard inside. "Halt! You don't look like a liberator,who are you and what are you doing here?" the guard asked. Glen shrugged his shoulders. "Uh...business trip?" he suggested. "INTRUDER IN THE CITY!" the guard yelled. "Oh great,just what i needed" Glen said.

Level 16
IC: the Commander just jumps away while 2 Mechas shoots out their EMP net that disables all energy based (including electricity and all that powers Terraneos) on the little guy..
(you can't possibly jump higher than the titan! and you couldn't run faster than the light! once more, you're an easy target! 2 Mechs 20 times bigger than yours surround you for 40 Meters far! you can't run that fast in less than a second!, hence, you couldn't even outrun anything that would came from real guns. even Airsoft Guns. Give up already!)
( i know what you're gonna say, as peper was gonna slash the commander, his fleet troops, whom the privates have called, (or didn't) came and bombarded the area...)
well, there were hundreds of Laser Turrets and Homing missiles from the Outskirts of the City. even the HAARP can make multiple targets with it's 100 smart laser targeting system!)
Actually, There were Hundreds of Mechas by now with all the Ruckus we have done!
and came to patrol even the Warehouse!
and more coming! considering the Large area of the city!
OOC: I NEED ANOTHER MISSION!!!

Level 22
IC: "EMP?!"
The PlasmaSaber and the Booster Shoes won't work. And there are 2 mechas locking on him.
"I guess I have no choice..."
Peper put his hands in the air, but with closed palms. When he thinks the timing is right, he opens his hands, revealing 2 chaff grenades falling.
"Bang!" the chaff grenades exploded, a thick blue smoke emits.
"That should let me escape, their lock-ons wouldn't be useful" He thinks as he runs, but.....
"Whoa!" He stopped, the Liberators are have already sealed the escape routes. The only possible thing is run into the city. Peper then sprints into the city with chaff powders still all over his body.

Level 16
OOC: hmmm... that's what i liked to see.
glen is gonna invade the city as a one-man army? more like suicide! Liberator mechas can't run fast, but they're pretty agile! once swift blow from them would send you flying like home ruuunnn!!! (oh,and they have EMP grenades. their suits are EMP proof...)
IC: cough* cough* "he got away", said the Lieutenant.
let's turn on our heat vision!
Commander: "Hah, leave him be, we won't last long in the streets... my! never had any work out since i've became a Commander! let's go home!
Kurt, what happened to your mech?"
Kurt: "it was junk... kinda slow..."
Commander: don't worry! that was a prototype! those hings would really never lasted in war!", said the commander with a grin...

Level 16
OOC: no, the battle, not war, has ended, sacrificed my mech to Kill all of the sergeants.
librarian's secret weapon was now fertilizer (Buried) hey! metals don't decompose!
Peper's mech was used as a shield for my mech then go, boom!
Liberator's special weapon, HAARP was used on SHEPARD, the librarian secret weapon.
and Glen? scavengi~ i mean, stealing some statuams...
(I LOVE THIS RP! IT'S PLAYER-BASED, so even if the GM is out we can still have fun!)
i also go to school, me and peper. i start school on 5:30AM and go home at 1:00PM.
then i have the rest of the afternoon for HIVE!

Level 3
OOC: hmmm... that's what i liked to see.
glen is gonna invade the city as a one-man army? more like suicide! Liberator mechas can't run fast, but they're pretty agile! once swift blow from them would send you flying like home ruuunnn!!! (oh,and they have EMP grenades. their suits are EMP proof...)
IC: cough* cough* "he got away", said the Lieutenant.
let's turn on our heat vision!
Commander: "Hah, leave him be, we won't last long in the streets... my! never had any work out since i've became a Commander! let's go home!
Kurt, what happened to your mech?"
Kurt: "it was junk... kinda slow..."
Commander: don't worry! that was a prototype! those hings would really never lasted in war!", said the commander with a grin...

OOC: Hell no! Glen's in there because he's after the statuams lol
IC: "INTRUDER!" the guard yells again. Glen pulls out his plasma blade. "Oh shut up will ya?" he says as he cuts down the guard. Then,as civilians are watching,he breaks into a run,attempting to find the statuam.

Status
Not open for further replies.