• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bloodwing Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This map refers to the universe of Warhammer 40K which in my mind is the most awesome universe to visit, but not to live in, unless of course your a Space Marine.

On to topic:
Bloodwing is about the Planet Sera, which was ravaged by a Chaos invasion about 2-3 years ago. The Space Marine Chapter and Imperial Guard Regiments based there is currently engaged in fighting the Chaos forces off on the planet Ethrin. Unfortunately, the Cadian force that was established is faced with fending off a massive Ork Waaagh! The current fortifications were crude and unfinished and thus, they were left off guard. The Chapter based on Sera, called the Dark Hunters, left only a minimal force to guard their relics and geneseed vaults until the remains of the chapter could rebuild. Thus the nearby Ultramine force, Stryker, was requested to help this doomed planet. Battle Brother Delphin is in control of these some 50 Space Marines and has only recently arrived, but is he too late?

This is just the background, nothing major and its going to stay consistent on the same map. I am recruiting these types of much valued people:

Modeller: Why? Because I need Space Marine Tanks and a Drop Pod. If you will commit, I will message pictures of whats required.

GUI Triggerer: Why? Because I need lots of cool looking effects in terms of triggering.

Cinematics Producer: Why? Because a campaign needs cool cinematics, not just boredom.

Voice Actors: Note this is PLURAL. I would like for this to be complete and not just having the people read and I want it to really just feel complete.

Sound Artist: Someone who will make sounds that do what they are supposed to that I can play around with.

These are the people already signed on to the project
Myself - Terraining and Unit design/construction

Level 17
I can be back-up terrainer and/or concepts
I love warhammer 40k, i have the first three for pc and I had that shooter that came out a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.