• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[HD/Modeling] I need new members for a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone, I'm looking for members for a project that I'm doing little by little, I need people who have knowledge in (Animation, effects extraction, sounds) knowledge in trigger or jass, designer and 3d modeling. or who are excited to learn something and join the project.

About the project: Krieg Project

This project adds new races from the future and brings Dawn of War 1 to 3 for Warcraft, and over time we've added new units and maybe races too! without counting new lines, effects and new Heroes!!.

the breeds we intend to bring are:

Eldars
Dark Eldar
Chaos
Space Marine
Adeptus Mechanicus
Orks
Imperial Guard
Tyranids
demons
Sisters of Battle
Necrons
Tau
Harlequins

And we will also have the Sub-races which is a variation of an existing one, which are:

Black Templars (variation of Space Marine)
Imperial Fists Siege Vanguard (variation of Space Marine)
Death Korkps of Krieg (variation of the Imperial Guard)
Steel Legion (variation of the Imperial Guard)
Worlds Eaters (Chaos variation)
Thousand Sons (Chaos variation)
Emperor's Children (variation of Chaos)
Witch Hunters (variation of Sisters of Battle)
Iron Warrios (Chaos variation)
Inquisitor (variation of Space Marine)

And we will have new Custom Maps to give the climate of the war that will happen between the races, such as terrain, structures, objects, and units

The first race being developed is Space Marines and Chaos.
Unfortunately we only have 2 members to make the project real, and we need more members, I'm doing everything at the moment, I hope to find more people to expand the project and make it real.

Status
Not open for further replies.