• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Blood Elven Anger - Vengeancekael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Elven Anger is a castle Defense Map like Defense of Uthragon(created by Tranquil), which is being created by Vengeancekael.

It's like all the other castle defense maps, where attackers destroy gates and then have to kill the king/queen.

But in this map, there will be multiple objectives, for example you will need to rescue 3 high priests who will render 2 Shadow Dragons vulnerable which are invading the castle. There are max 5 gates, there are siege towers, special enemy units, ally units all have abilities + an ai,....

There are also objectives where you have to destroy catapults before they destroy the Castle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Test version is available to download, which includes 2 side missions, including the shadow dragons and the catapults, a potion seller(items are to be created soon), ONE hero who is not completely finished, siege towers and other small things. The Castle Terrain might get changed again and again. Right now i need some feedback!

Note that the map is still in alpha stage, the heroes are not created yet, except one who is playable in the test version, only 3 potions to buy(items are to be created soon), etc.

The Test Hero is special, because he has 2 normal abilities with 4 levels each, 1 normal ability with only one level and an ultimate (with one level)

Attachments

• BEA 1.0.w3x
    909.4 KB · Views: 65
Level 11
Currently dling.....Dling finished.
Currently testing.........................

~Post Reserved~

EDIT: Testing finished.

Your map's pretty much a...."common" defense map. Do you know "Fortress Siege"? Your map really looks like it. The dragons, catapults.

Ah, and, that time when I revived, I can't get the hell out of the inner castle. That time I gotta wait for the inner gates to be destroyed.

And make some... "Player Balance System" too. I played in single player and I lost in the first 5 minutes.

And you should disable the hero reviving trigger when the queen dies. My hero revived not long after the queen had died.

Ah, and, increase the bounty a bit. Just a bit.

And fix the button positions of the abilities.

Oh and why are the dragons invulnerable?

Last edited:
Lol alright i'll be waiting:D
Edit:Lol the dragons are invulnerable and the lieutenant said you would have to free the 3 high priests who are in prison, they will render the dragons vulnerable.
Ah, and, that time when I revived, I can't get the hell out of the inner castle
Just use "fly"?
And make some... "Player Balance System" too. I played in single player and I lost in the first 5 minutes.
Don't worry, there is one in developement
And you should disable the hero reviving trigger when the queen dies. My hero revived not long after the queen had died.
That's not important, the game will end after a few seconds anyway
Ah, and, increase the bounty a bit. Just a bit.
I'll do that:)
And fix the button positions of the abilities.
Will do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.