• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Bleach!

Do you expect a great gameplay on this map?

• Yes! A great map should have a great gameplay.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No... just make some cool items, quests and some cool heroes! I don't care about the Gameplay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
attachment.php

Introduction:

The original Bleach ended with the defeat of Aizen. Now, me, Final Mix, is creating a new adventure in Bleach that will continue it.

Bleach! is a single-player RPG map where you are not a loner because it feautures multiple heroes even its just a Single player, storyline that will slowly unfold, enemies that will stop you on your trail, treasures and loots that will help you survive throughout the game and some quests to make the game fun.

Story:
... After Ichigo defeated Aizen in an intense battle on saving the world. Ichigo lost his shinigami powers now he is back where it started, his hometown, the Karakura Town! He lost his memories that makes him not remembering that he is an Soul Reaper. Now it is up to you to help Ichigo recover his memories by adventuring and facing a new threat.

STORYLINE: 0%

QUESTS: 0%

UNITS: 0%

ITEMS: 0%

TERRAIN: 2%

MAP AREA: 6%

Models:
BlackSebastian
eubz
Gmish 57
Amigurumi
Sin'dorei300
Trollschnitzel

Skins:
Vadim 647

I am just starting the game that's why you notice that the progress is 0% so have patience and good day!

Attachments

• Bleach Logo.jpg
    Bleach Logo.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2,227
Last edited:
Level 1
Ok, due to I can't find some Bleach models in here or other websites. I have decided to cancel this project and start a new one... not gonna be sure If its gonna be an anime map but I think it will be a RPG map (without Animes!). Hey, moderators, please close this thread right now or just permanently delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.