• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Beyond the Walls of Eternity - A Beta-stage Innovative RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
When Kaz'rogal reached second floor, his stomach began to shake. "Hahaha!! He finally finds out that I'm here!" Kaz'rogal said. "Then, there is no need for this village anymore, I should head right away to his place" Kaz'rogal continued. He quickly left that Tavern, and headed into Taiion's direction...

OOC: Is this good? I mean, do we think the same? There should be the fight!! :D

Level 12
OOC: It's not up to me to ask xP Only thing I'm playin' in this roleplay is the necromancer that's been created to hunt down Flat's character... :) I think that's great idea xP

EDIT: OOC: Since I am good at drawing, i will draw my character and post link for the photo here soon... :))) This is just information...

Last edited:
Level 14
OOC:Comix........ I will have the pic in about 4-5 days lol, im not that good with the godlike face ''very well mouth'' but he wears a helm and wears shiny and black armor so that wont be a problem for me,i only need to color his hair tho.

Level 14
OOC:If you made a good char at photoshop you would be a steady-hand god!BTW i think i will close the PC and start drowing, but the only thing i have is a pencil''nothing to rewrite it or color, i think i should wait 'till tomorow to go home where i have my writing tools. :D

Level 12
OOC: haha :) same here. I just finished drawing it. I draw fast. Now the biggest problem! Photoshop... I am not that good at it... But i'll try make something good from my char... :)

Level 14
Lol,dawing charachters? alright... this is crazy! lets all play! lets just rp and have fun with our charachters! contine from where i left off!this would not be a good rp if we do not all do it, and we are barely into it, there is no reason why squigle should not play... the rp is going fine!

OOC:I cant play if a7xpwns says so :( he is the original creator of the RP.I don't RP, i only reply to others.

Level 12
OOC: Pls guys... Everyone is welcome and all can rp. Just if that rp is real RP. Not "i smashed ya' all with my hammer and i am winner" that's the guy we shouldn't accept! But arthas is cool guy, i don't see reason why he shouldn't rp??

EDIT: OOC: Nor did i saw ur's :))))
IC: Young necromancer sensed Taiion's presence nearby. "So, finally i will defeat you Taiion, and avenge my brother!" Kaz'rogal thought. He raised his staff and yelled, " YOUR TIME TO DIE HAS COME!!!"...

OOC: There is something new :))) You killed Kaz'rogal's brother when you were younger... Is that ok with' cha???

Last edited:
Level 12
OOC: Hey flat, i continued my story in my post when i say that arthas should rp. And about that something will make them together... I am thinking of something, i will pm it to you....

Level 12
OOC: OPaaa... We started hot :))))

IC: "Arghhhh!! Bastard! You're dead!" Kaz'rogal yelled! He quickly stand up and ran towards Taiion. When he came near Taiion he kicked him and yelled, " Azaroth morale!!". Shadow came outta' Kaz'rogal's staff and covered Taiion's legs. Taiion was unable to move...

Level 12
While he was flying, Kaz'rogal began talking onto some old demonic language. What he said was "Aza'malore quas'telore azalore maquisho!!". When he finished casting spell, large demon appeared behind him. Crushing the nearby mountains and forests. Soon terrain changed and battlefield became something like real hell. Demon hold Kaz'rogal's flying, and when he stepped on the ground, Kaz'rogal laughed. "Did you really thought that i am that easy to defeat?"...

Level 12
OOC: Indeed :)

IC: With almost all of his mana drained, Kaz'rogal coughed and with very angry face watched Taiion. "Why?" yelled Kaz'rogal, "Why have you killed my brother, you bastard?!" he continued very,very angry. After hearing what Kaz'rogal said, Taiion stopped casting spell...

OOC: Why have you killed his brother? :)))))) hahaha xD just kidding, now it's time to explain :D

"WHAT?!" he roared indignatly. "I thought you were still a pawn of Thir-ilnun, the man who slaughted your brother, i though you were the evil one!" Taiion then walked over to Kaz'rogal and compsed himself. "we have both been tricked Kaz'rogal... we were once the best of allies, we should ally again to destroy that trecheous master of the necromancers!

Level 12
"You think i will fall for that?" asked Kaz'rogal. "I had enough of your lies!" Kaz'rogal yelled. "You were once my best friend!" he continued, dropping his staff to the ground and he began to cry. "Why am I so cursed?!"...

OOC: This is becoming reaaaally good :)))) I like it! :D

Level 12
Kaz'rogal fell on the ground... Crying he couldn't even speak, but one word, Taiion heard. It was "...Forgive me....". Taiion began casting spell that would heal the ground around them, and he thought it's right time to go into camp where he was fighting Silverblade.

OOC: Now it's time to ally with Silverblade too, and defeat Thir-ilnun once and for all!! Arthas, it's your turn to write something and enter the story :)))) Do you agree Flat?

Level 12
OOC: Now let's let Arthas's character to show up and speak up with us... I mean, this is the right time he can fit into story...

"Right, take me there" Kaz'rogal said...

Level 14
As Greymares walks in this kind of ruined desert he is watching the land to heal itself from powerful magics''Something powerful is near me, i should go over that hill.'' As Greymare walked there he saw 2 fygures the one was casting a spell(propably he was healing the land) and the other one was looking injured.''I should go down there''he thought.As he walked down the hill the 2 guys were wathcing him.''Hello''He said.......

Status
Not open for further replies.