• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beta Testers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
For the upcoming release of the HvO 5.0 series, I will be requiring beta testers to investigate for any exploits/bugs that may occur during game play. You will receive reputation and your names will be credited.
Link to download the map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4856

Currently known bugs(fixed are in green, the rest are in yellow:
None

List of Testers:

None

Level 15
I tought it was something original. No offense just Im a bit enough of dota like maps (with diagonal structure to use most of the terrain and more heroes than players).
If you ask me, make it that way so you choose your model and abilities at the start.

Level 25
Me (game_ghost_xD) and my m8 (game_geek_xD) have tested your map, and wow! Bugs did we found o_O. Well heres a list on bugs/unbalances we found :
1.In my opinion u should write how often frost wyrms frost burn is dealing damage. 2.You should tell/show (on minimap) where all shops are.3.You should write in tooltip if spells are channeling. 4. Cavalier´s blink strike doesnt even have a cooldown... 5. Horn of the cloudes ability doesnt work at all, towers still shoot, same with the combined item legendarium. 6. Spider silk broch, why even have it on the map? the map has no air units what i noticed!! Frost wyrm´s ulti has very small aoe and almost deals no dmg, cavaliers ulti doesnt dmg much at all either. 7.Frost wyrms frost aura: What is that SICK aoe??!:eek:its like 1500 or something!? You have to nerf that one. 8. Wheater moonlight didnt work for anyone of us.
Well thats all, heres at least one positive thing: I liked the idea with the weapon upgrade system, very nice.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.