• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BattleNet Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Actually I dont know where this belong, so I posted it here.

Suddenly one day when I played melee games over BattleNet, my wc3 crash. It does not crash in single player, only over Battlenet.

Some times it can be in the beginning of a game, or after 30 seconds, and sometimes it does not crash. It is so weird. Now it tried reinstall the game, but it still does it.

And I do not think it is because of the new patch, because it started to do it a few weeks after the newest patch was released.

I get this error I have attached to this thread. Does anyone have the same problems or know what is wrong?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 128

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
That sort of error with that adress range is common of it trying to grab RAM when there is no more RAM available to grab. Some games will try and use virtual memory (slowing them to unplayable) but in a lot of them's case it will just crash with a fatal error.

Level 9
It cant be the ram I think. Because I have 4gb ddr3 ram, and I never had that problem before.

And I play bioshock 2 fine, so I dont think there is something wrong with my ram.

I have tried to get crash hacked, and wc3 crash without any kind of message.

Its very very werid. Maybe I should reinstall my windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.