• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of Edsaras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My idea
Have you played the '' War of the Lost Kingdoms '' map by King Leopold?
Well my map is inspired by that map.
There is 12 players(Dukes) that will be fighting for the crown of Edsaras( Because the king is dead) They will not be stranded on an small isle like in War of the Lost Kingdoms, but they will all start in a coastline area, there will be some creeps there, but the dukes got abilities to get away from them. The reason of creeps near start is to ''get rid'' off total retarded people, so that they wont ruin the game by camping, mass allying and all those things. I'm hoping in later versions that I will be able to make a nice cinematic(Total noob at that point:con:) but i will be practising.

History
King Gaius(based on my roman hero Gaius Julius Caesar) Was murdered by an assassin named Pompei(last boss), it all happened on a sunny day, King Gaius was on his way to meet the twelve dukes, they was the most famous noblemenn of the whole kingdom. But what the king didn't know was that an ignored count was so angry that he wasn't welcome in the noblemenn's meeting, so he contacted the '' Danger Men '' to kill the king. The Danger Men's leader chose Pompei because of his skills with the blade and quickness. King Gaius chose not to have bodyguards because of his wish to be polite and brave infront of the noblemenn and his people, Pompei saw his chance and he drawed his dark blade '' Kilptor '' and cut the troath of Gaius, but Gaius managed to say some last words before his death '' I want one of the dukes to be the next king, and the duke I pronounce is ...... '' King Gaius died before he could say the last words, Pompei was already gone when Gaius begun to say his last words. There was no one to stop Pompei. When the duke's heard the story they began to argue, who was to become the next king? The duke's was going to the ''King'' mountain where the temple of the gods were, there the gods would choose the next king. They had too travel with boat, and after two days on shore a storm began to make chaos. The ship was destroyed and the duke's passed out, they survived the storm and ''landed'' on the coastline, then the Hell began!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.