• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle.net problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I don't know should this be here but I have no other choice then to ask here...
I installed WarCraft III The Frozen Throne... It is an original cd with original cd-key...
When I click on a Battle.net button some strange messages are showed...
Can someone help me?
First of all I'm always connected to the internet... and it shows me this message:
attachment.php

I don't know why but now only this appears when I click on Battle.net.
I have chosen Northrend (Europe) gateway.

But when I was registering myself on Blizzard site I couldn't find Serbia or Yugoslavia or Serbia and Montenegro so I've chosen Bosnia and Herzegovina as my country...

The second message was showing me the window like this
attachment.php

but in stead of
"Unable to connec to Battle.net. You may trying to connect to an invalid Batle.net serv..."
it said "Invalid CD - Key provided"

what seems to a problem here...
Can anyone help me because now when I can finally play on battle.net i can't for some stupid messages...

If you're one of those who want something in return i will give you as much as rep as you say...

Last edited:
Level 34
Maybe - Did you put your Wc3 in the Firewall-exception list?

Probally scrap this one - Are you REALLY sure you are connected to internet? Because you may have internet to the router, but the router doesn't have any connection with the internet.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Battlenet may have IP banned you. This often occurs if you cause too much traffic and is game independant (getting IP banned in WC3 battlenet bans you from D2 battlenet). Simply change your IP and the ban should be undone.

Your internet may also be messed up for some reason so it is now blocking battlenet communication messages (especially firewalls and anti virus can cause this but also your ISP).

Eithor way resetting your modem/router might be able to fix this.

I can assure you that Battlenet has been running fine for most people so it is not like it is currently down.

I get the EXACT same error in D2 (the can not connect to battlenet) sometimes.

Level 8
NO... i don't thinks so... They love warcraft and we play it lan all time...
And changing IP isn't working either... Should I subscribe or something cuz I'm trying to play on Battle-net for the 1st time...?

Level 6
You're either temporary banned (test other server if so) OR maybe your internet connection is too slow since it happened to my friend once. Probably not since you're on your "office". This may though be caused by many reasons. But I don't know too much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.