• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Battle For Darkshore - Alliance

Level 5
Hi, this is my first time investing too much time making a map. usually if I make one I treat it like a sandbox and only playable to me. But yeah. here is like a Battle for Darkshore in wc3 (cause I can't really afford WOW and want to experience this), and yeah. I actually have some already done. I haven't put up any quests yet and I beluieve I didn't really do "proper triggering" like queuing and stuff? If it's ok to ask for help? (honestly I don't even know if this is the right section). But yeah, attached here is the map...

It's also a bit "heavy" probably due to darkshore bg music. (I don't really know what I'm doing honestly, it feels like I just threw everything out there...please be kind to me🥺)

Credits for the models:
@vindorei - Gilneas Worgen Hunter, Gilneas Worgen Stalker, and Gilneas Worgen Chaplain
@handclaw - Forsaken necromancer/apothecary

For the sounds and dialogues, thanks to @Warseeker for teaching me where to find them. (I did not found all though so I have to improvise)

So technically, quests are not inserted yet. Tried doing one but I had no idea what I did so i did not saved it and stuck with this one😅. Plus I don't really have a desktop.. Only using a gaming laptop, and I think my laptop can't handle it to why it keeps on crashing if I put "custom units in the map itself." So I have to improvise (eherm triggers.)
If someone can modify this one. I'd be happy too. ehe! (Venti noise - From Genshin Impact)

Here are some Screenshots in Editor
WC3ScrnShot_101223_210133_000.png
WC3ScrnShot_101223_210542_000.png
WC3ScrnShot_101223_210225_000.png

Attachments

• Battle for Darkshore - alliance.w3m
    99.2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited: