1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've created a new forum: Overwatch! Discuss gameplay strategies, team composition, lootboxes and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The dust has finally settled for Hive's first joint Hero Contest. Come check out the results and comment on what you think should be a Neutral Tavern Hero!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The awesome entries of Mini-Mapping Contest #13 - Ghastly Realm are finished! Vote for your favorite here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Last squad standing! The results for Modeling Contest - Squad are out. Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results for the 4-way challenge is up! Congratulate the winner and take pity on the losers here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Back2Warcraft Affiliation

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Sep 23, 2016.

1. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Hive Workshop has affiliated with Back2Warcraft. B2W is a huge influence on not only the melee tournament and streaming scene, but on the whole Warcraft 3 community. They have attracted thousands of viewers and followers by covering live WC3 events around the world, nonstop! Many of their followers and participating pro players have returned to the game for the first time in years.

There are many custom-game players and modders that don't know that the competitive scene is still active, and there are many melee players that don't know that the modding and customs scene is still active. We offer support to the team and also their viewers who stumble upon us. Because of these things, we are very excited to work with them on upcoming joint projects, and said projects will be coming very soon! (Hint word: streaming)

See to the outlets below for more information and coverage.
    Back2Warcraft.com - Twitch - Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. LeP

LeP
    Very nice. I like to watch them.

3. mrwhite-

mrwhite-
    Yes yes yes yes!!!

4. Vidovit

Vidovit
    Uh really nice! Gj hive

5. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

inb4 they stream your guys' crazy forum matches.
    That Greece one was fun. Do more of that involving us, eh? :)

6. Vidovit

Vidovit
    Glad you enjoyed it;
    I'll post in the same section again, i have greece planned (this time 6v6 or 4v4v4); War in the Plaguelands and Roberts Rebellion.
    Haha streaming custom games has never been too succesfull but i'm sure there are players that participate in both so this is a great affiliation!

7. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

I love watching b2w tourneys. They've done awesome things for the melee community.

Great affiliation to pick up!

8. Jannes Tjarks

Jannes Tjarks
    thank you all for the kind words :) so far it's been really, really cool to talk to Hive guys and i hope we can create some very cool things and events together :)
    Our streaming schedule is crazy atm, so we have 12 consecutive days of Warcraft coming up. I'd be happy so see a few new faces in chat

9. oger-lord

oger-lord
    Shop Control!

10. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

The upcoming stream starts in 5 hours, guys!

11. A]mun

A]mun
    Their youtube channel has some pretty neat replays with voice overs - for those interested in classic 1v1 / AT.

#keepWCalive