• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Wars New Legends

What should the Night hunters be?

• Black orcs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Satyrs and other creeps

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Your choice (post it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi Manmordor here. Im just going to tell you guys a little about my map im making its called Azeroth Wars New Legends and will play 100years after Wc3:TFT. Here's a quick review about it.

Current Stage: In progress

Staff
Staff leader-Manmordor
Terrainers-Dark Soul,Tyarel

Objektive: Destroy your enemis (like in all AW maps ;P)
Gameplay: The Map is going to be a Build and conquer map with a little rpg element in it ^^. You get to choose from two locations where you start with your Faction and you will start with a special unit which can choose from two hero paths.
Income is gained by controlling Control points that generate income every x seconds
There will be lots of Events Ingame(i will try to make a random event generator so that every game the events start at a different time and are never in the same order
Like the Titel says there are going to be New legends in Azeroth whom you shall command and decide their destiny
also some heroes will have two ways of being a legend so theirs more changes to gameplay then following one destined route. ;P.

1.The Lightbringers

A Organization that was founded in memory of Uther Lightbringer. Their main goal is the destruction of the Scourge and rebuilding Lordaeron to its former glory.
Path Hero:Joseph Starts as a Peasant. Can go the path of Crusader or Prophet. Crusader path Captain/Crusader. Prophet path Priest/Prophet
Heroes:Darrek Lightbringer,Leon the Grandmaster,Joseph
Demi Heroes: Leon II
Units: Footmen/Crusader, Priest/Bishopf, Archer/Crossbowman, Knight/Heavy Knight, Paladin (Elite)
Buildings
Capital buildings: Lightbringer HQ, Rebuilt city of Stormwind
Military buildings: Halls of light, Temple of light
Civil buildings: Farm(food), Hospital(healing)
Defence buildings: Archer Tower,Outpost,Wall

2.Choice Remenants of the Stormwind faction
Survivors of the old Stormwind faction which was destroyed in the 4th war.
Heroes: Darren(The new King),Mathäus(Leader of the Assasins),Joseph
Demi Heroes: Kevin, David
Units:Footmen/Defender, Archer, Priest, Mage, Assasin(elite), Elite Defender(elite)
Buildings
Capital buildings: Rebuilt city of Stormwind, Assasin Burea(HQ)
Military buildings: Stormwind Barracks,Arcane Libary
Civil buildings: Farm(food), Hospital(healing)
Defence buildings: Archer Tower,Outpost,Wall

2.The Scourge

Even a 100years later Arthas still commands the scourge at his will he has now already taken almost all of Northern Eastern Kingdoms under his control. Arthas now faces against the south where The Lightbringer and The Dwarves make their stand against the Scourge.Path Hero Nazrel. Starts as Acolyte can go the path Lich or Deathknight. Lich: Necromancer/Lich
Death knight:Unholy Paladin/Death knight.
Heroes:Arthas (lich king),Alson Lightbringer (fallen paladin),Nazrel
Demi Heroes: Dr.Itsekk
Units: Ghouls/Abonimation, Necromancer, Nerubian, Frost Wyrm, Lich(elite), Death Knight(elite)
Buildings
Capital buildings: Ice Crown, Ruins of Lordaeron City
Military buildings:Crypt, Unholy Temple, Frozen Graveyard
Civil buildings: Ziggurat(Food+defence tower), Death tent(healing)
Defence buildings: Ruined Outpost, Ruined wall

3.Dwarves

Surviving the battle against the Scourge for such long time has giving the Dwarves quite the ego they now see themselves as a race that is stronger than the rest. They only respect the Lightbringers for their help against the Scourge.
Path Hero:Chris Gransbeard Starts as Dwarven peasent. Can go to The Path Dwarf king or Rifle Commander Dwarf king: Crusher/Dwarf King. Rifle Commander:Rifleman/Rifle Commander
Starting Places: 1.Ironforge 2.Howling Fjord

4.Theramore

Since the Alliance with the Orcs split Theramore has been under siege. The people now seek a way to drive back the Orcs and further expand their Empire.
Elain Proudmoore Starts as Female Villager. Can go to the Path of Archmage or Ranger Captain. Archmage Mage/Archmage. Ranger Captain: Ranger/Ranger Captain
Heroes:Ronald Proudmoore,Elain Proudmoore,(need a idea for last hero)
Starting Places: 1. Theramore 2.(Special) Start as ?????

5.The Horde

The Horde consisting of the three races (Orc,Troll,Tauren) Have their problems with the small Empire Theramore having tried to capture it they couldn't defend against the wave of Humans who drove them from Orgrimmar destroying it and killing the Warchief with almost all of his elites. Seeing that the Humans who call themselves The Guild build a City on the ruins of Orgrimmar are calling for their blood and will not stop at anything to kill The Guild.
Path Hero: Grashno'rok: Starts as Peon Can go to the path Warchief two different ways 1.way Grunt/Bladmaster/Warchief (Blademaster style) 2.way Shaman/Far seer/Warchief(Shaman Style)
Heroes:Dura'thor,Grashno'rok,Thruk Bloodfist
Starting Places: 1.Barrens 2.(Special) Start as Fel Horde

6.The Guild (Westfall)
A group which was started by three brothers. Over the years the brothers have gotten allies to help them survive in the warzone.

Heroes
Ajal Mile (Headmaster)
Ecad Mile (Grand Admiral)
Leroy Mile (Youngest of the brothers and is the path hero)
Units
Bandit/Mercenary, Brigand/Pirate, Mage/Wizard, Bandit rider/Bandit lord, Admiral (Elite)
Buildings
Capital Buildings: Westfall HQ, Shipyard Nelson
Military Buildings: Bandit Camp, Dock
Civil Buildings: Farm,Tent,Equipment Tent
Defence Buildings: Tower,Outpost,Wall
2.Choice The Guild (Durotar)

A Empire of Mercanaries who formed in the Westfall and set sail from their to Orgrimmar to destroy it. After they were succesfull they built the City Antigon on it seeing the city as a Monument of their Victory over the orcs.
The Guild only seeks power and wealth.

Heroes
Ecad Mile (Grand Admiral)
Isic Tediz (Slave master)
Pirel
Units
Bandit/Rogue, Slave Grunt, Slave Troll, Mage/Wizard, Slave Blademaster (elite), Slavemaster (elite)
Buildings
Capital buildings: Antigon, Vafo Landing Site
Military buildings: Slave pen, Bandit Camp
Civil buildings: Farm,Tent,Equipment Tent
Defence buildings: Tower,Wall, Outpost

7.Night Elves

After 100years the Night elves are almost extinct. They are hunted by a fanatic group calling themselves Night hunters. The Night Elves having lost Tyrande to the Night hunters now follow Fangrad Staghelm in their fight for survival.
Heroes:Fangrad Staghelm,Shandris Feathermoon,(path hero)
Have only one starting place

8.Night hunters

A fanatic group of Satyrs who see the Night elves as a curse and think they must root them out. Night hunters only objective is the "cleansing" of Kalimdor by killing the night elves and anyone who dare ally them.

9.Demon Legion

Sargeras returned from the void and took over the mind of chief murloc on the broken islands. He then slowly made all the murlocs into his minions powering them with his demonic energies and taking over the broken islands. When he has taken the broken islands for himself he will start his revenge invasion against the races of azeroth.
Hero: Sargeras,Murloc Chieftan(So unimportant he doesn't get a name xD) and last but not least they also get a path hero

Tell me your ideas for improvement and if their good you'll get some credit (also searching for testers pm me if you want to help test and find bugs)
Email:[email protected]

Attachments

• Eastern 1.JPG
    Eastern 1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 7,406
  • Kalimdor 1.JPG
    Kalimdor 1.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 5,135
Last edited:
Level 3
Would your choice of legend determine your starting location on the map?

Must likely but im not sure yet if I should do that but one thing is for sure that you will have a hero who can go two paths :thumbs_up:

{EDIT}
Overall=25%
Story=30% (had to rewrite all of the chapters so there will be a late update of the first chapter)
Terrain=25% (rough rough draft finished)
Spells=25% (rough idea of the spells)
Units= 40% (still deciding who will get what)
My job im doing for now=Writing the lore of the 4th war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Hmmm... Explain the gameplay more. Will it be like a normal warcraft 3 melee game or more of a RPG sort of? By the looks of the race and characters, I would say it is better suited as an RPG. Oh, need help with terrain? ;)

Last edited:
Level 3
Hmmm... Explain the gameplay more. Will it be like a normal warcraft 3 melee game or more of a RPG sort of? By the looks of the race and characters, I would say it is better suited as an RPG.

Ok will do ;D it'll take a bit so please bear with me and Dark soul i'd like it if you could do a rough terrain of Azeroth since my friends sucks at doing big maps (hes much better with details)

{EDIT}
*bump*
Updated the Gameplay description

Level 1
Hiho Tyarel (Whiteheaven120 in WC3) here

I'm the lazy terrainer :D. Ill beginn my work after i created my tactic how the make the rough terrain. If some of guys are pro terrainer and have tipps for me say it :thumbs_up:. Ty for helping Dark Soul :)

Level 3
Thanks for the comments and I'll try to get my other terrainer to do a that Dark Soul

{EDIT 1}
*Update*
I updated a Few starting Positions for the races

{EDIT 2}
Well i came on today and to my surprise its a close one right now in the Pool:thumbs_up:
15days left to vote come on guys/girls :grin:

{EDIT 3}
*bump*
No feedback for 3days :(
im starting to feel lonly

Level 9
Add more details..like gameplay, heroes, features and also screenshots etc..that would boost people's interest on this project..

Level 5
Sorry, cant really work on terrain. Finishing up my map xD but will get to it once im done. im working on 3 projects >.>

Level 3
Add more details..like gameplay, heroes, features and also screenshots etc..that would boost people's interest on this project..

ok will do with the gameplay, heroes and features but i have to wait for Dark Soul to finish a bit of the terrain to give screenshots or i could do little maps in WE and give you guys a look at the models that i already have for different troops.:wink:

And Dark Soul that has to suck to work on 3 projects at the same time and i pretty much alot of free time till spring break.. So you have a lot of time to terrain no need to rush and screw it up ^^

{EDIT 1}
First Update of the description (Almost full of the Lightbringers and Remenants) now only their demi Heroes are missing and then its the scourge's turn to get a nice description

I also just wanted to say that im writing the 4th war (which already took place in my map) and will post it before the map is released if i have enough chapters already

GUYS/GIRLS its your turn to choose Demi Heroes for the factions (max 7 demi heroes per faction) so act quick and tell me what his/her job is in that faction

Example: Leon II, Son of the Grandmaster and Captain of the 2nd Infantry Regiment. Has the ability to rally his troops giving them 10%more damage and 10%more armor.

{EDIT 2}
*bump*
no demi hero ideas guys/girls???? :eek:
(coming soon Chapter 1 of the 4th war Lore)

Level 5
Say, what exactly do you want the terrain to look like? An actual wacraft world one? I gotta say, im better at coming up with my own stuff. xD

Level 3
Well it should have a little resemblance to the warcraft world but you can add your own stuff to it. Just make so that we can at least think about it being like that and you can find some hints in my description for instance the north of the eastern kingdom has been taken by the scourge so alot of the old terrain should look undead like

Level 3
yep you got it ^^ so anything that would fit with the undead theme in eastern kingdoms like making a infected village

{EDIT 1}
Well only 3days left for voting.. Make it count ^^ and anyone who wants a demi hero in the map just pm me and ill put him/her in it (will also be included in my story)

{EDIT 2}
Last voting day and the votes are pretty close right now Satyrs and other creeps are in the lead by only one vote:thumbs_up:

Posting chapter one of the Lore on wensday

{EDIT 3}
The Poll is closed and the winner is..*insert drumroll* Satyr and other Creeps which means i got a load of work waiting for me xD. Don't forget to log on on Wensday and read the first chapter of "The 4th War" (The story before the starting of AWNL)

Level 3
Yay, my idea won. But i guess you could also include black orcs as Night Hunters too. I just thought that especially satyrs should be there, since they are the Night Elves sworn enemies.

And, can i promote myself as one of your demi heroes? In that case it would be something like: Dr.itsekk the evil undead genius. Anyway, good luck.

Level 3
Maybe ill put the black orcs as Satyr slaves and i like the demi hero how about i write it like this

Dr.Itsekk the undead Head Apoctacary Master. He researches new ways to evolve the plague... etc

{EDIT}
IMPORTANT NOTICE
The first chapter is coming up first on friday since i have some exams

Level 3
*bump*
sorry for not posting anything for a short while i was bedridden sick and still am lightly sick
hope im better soon so that i can finally post that damn chapter.

Level 3
So far only 4 Demi heroes have been suggested to me 1public and 3privat and they are
Public
Dr.Itsekk. Head of the Scourge Apoctacary and 5th in Command of the scourge army

Privat
Kevin. Trains the archers of the Remenants of Stormwind and is friends with David
David. Trains the priests of the Remenants of Stormwind and is friends with Kevin
Leon II. Son of the Grandmaster of the Lightbringers and commander of the 2nd Infantry Platoon

All=approved will work on their skills which will probally be an aura for most of them.

Manmordor out.

Level 3
Well i decided instead of writing the whole lore before ill just give a summary of what happend and then ill slowly start writting every chapter in detail

Status
Not open for further replies.