• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Automatic Region-Name Generator Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello friends,
i just have a quick question. Iv'e been working on a map for many years and after a long hiatus i decided to continue it recently. Unfortunatly i ran into a really annoying bug

When you place regions it usually automatically gives it a name like (Region 000, Region 001, Region 002 and so on), but for me this isnt working anymore. It has started generating region numbers with the same name as old regions i have already placed in my map! So now many of my triggers are associating the event response with these new regions of the same name, even though the old regions are still present on the map.
It has even reached a point where sometimes when i place a region and remove immediately after, it will give me the warning message that removing this region will turn off the following triggers.
Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.