• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Attachments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi guys! I want to ask you how to apply an effect (Berserk effect in my case) to an unit. In my case i want to apply the effect to the front right paw of a bear. Can you help?? +rep for reward! :vw_wtf:

Btw, i want the effect to be applied via ability (Cleave Attack ability)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 26
I found it impossible to add effects via this ability exepct its default one. However you can always add it by trigger:
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the hand,right of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\TrollBerserk\HeadhunterWEAPONSRight.mdl
Fill triggering unit with your given unit.
If you would like to destroy it, cuz you don' want to to be permanent Set this ass a variable immidiately after creating it, and use destroy action when you want it to be deleted:
  • Set Special_effect = (Last created special effect)
  • Special Effect - Destroy Special_effect

Status
Not open for further replies.