• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas vs. Illidan Reforged Cinematic (Fan Edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I tried to make a less cringey version of the Arthas and Illidan final battle cinematic from reforged.
The main bad things that i tried to hide/fix:
-Arthas' face!
-Arthas and Illidan should not be smiling. That makes no sense. Both of them have the weight of the world on their shoulders, as badass as they are, they both should look nervous because everything is at stake and neither can afford to lose.
-There's no music to build tension and emotions.
-Illidan morphing then flying towards Arthas just to get hit doesn't make any sense.
-Arthas losing frostmourne then running to pick it up!
-Unlike Reforged, the iconic slash from the original was clearly impactful, you can see arthas charging then putting weight behind the slash.

Please let me know what you think. :smile:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
-Arthas and Illidan should not be smiling. That makes no sense. Both of them have the weight of the world on their shoulders, as badass as they are, they both should look nervous because everything is at stake and neither can afford to lose.
Not to mention Arthas is supposed to be soulless, hence smiling would make the character look schizophrenic.

It's nice but because it's so short it makes Illidan look like a rookie.

Not to mention Arthas is supposed to be soulless, hence smiling would make the character look schizophrenic.
True. :)
It's nice but because it's so short it makes Illidan look like a rookie.
They made him look like a nab and we can't fix that lol. The dude morphed then flew towards Arthas just to get slashed. At least he got to throw some blows that knocked Arthas back. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.