• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Arcane Sorceress, almost done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Arcane Sorceress, done!

I'm almost done with the Arcane Sorceress skin, that's made for Texturing Competition #10, but now I just need to know... how to improve it more, and what I need to fix? Tell me what is it, I'll change it! Use View attachment RATING.txt if you want, to help you rate this ^^

attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 24
Okay, first of all, awesome skin. Whatever happens know that you got my vote blabla...
For idéas for improving the skin I suggest to do something with the hair, I dont know what but it seems less quality than the rest of the skin, and perhaps the skull on the belt looks out of the place. Skulls != Arcane imo.

Level 18
ergg... Besides the texture being extremely blurry.
I dislike making something that was already arcane, arcane...

The largest portions of the texture you left boring. Do something with the alpha(add arcane symbols at least).

I would like to see the skin actually redone, as in the face... to something different. also adding blue over the eyes and removing a strand of hair does not mean it isn't a simple recolor of the face.

Level 18
Are you seriously going to leave the face as a recolor with blue lines on it?
You should really try to actually RE-TEXTURE it.

also the highlights are way too strong... unless you meant for her to be wearing some sort of shiny metal cloth.(arms and legs)

I have no idea what you were trying to achieve on the shoulders and knees those areas are beyond blurry on your unwrap. Might want to think about touching them up.

Your shading is rather lacking as well. all the clothing armor looks painted on to the flesh. Maybe give it some depth?

Status
Not open for further replies.