• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sorceress model fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi I've had a little break from wc3 but now i'm back. I was looking for sorceress model and I've found this thing in my computer but it seems to not work in editor. I think some textures are missing. And I need someone to tell me wich textures are missing so I might find them or whatever is needed. I'm not experienced in modeling so I will appreciate your help.

7.2.jpg

Attachments

• Sorceress.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 192
Level 5
Level 5
Well, just tell me wich textures are missing so I might find them. I think it is possible to open the model and check what textures it uses, isn't it? I don't remember from where I got these textures. They were just inside the folder containing this model so I thrown them in to the editor. Or is there other issue with this model than missing textures ?

Here's a list of your missing textures. Just search for the .blp's, without NewTextures infront.
Btw, are you sure the .blp's included in that zip are not the textures you are looking for, just not correctly named?
full of misses. Damn model ripper
And what exactly do you have against WoW rips? They are allowed. It's not like genin trying to upload them, this guy it trying to use them.

Attachments

• MissingTextures.PNG
    MissingTextures.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 211
Level 5
Thank you Blood raven, I found that textures in my mpq and after changing their paths in import manager to NewTextures\XXX.blp the model is working. If someone wants that model just ask me in this thread and I will upload it.
+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.