• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] [AoS] The Mad King's assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my project for The Mad King roleplay group's mapping contest.

10 days to create a little aos with The Mad King's troops against Santa Claus' Elves.

As heroes, will be featured the roleplayers from the two sides.

Sry for the lack of presentation and the short informations, but this is a project that i'll do in a rush as i have all the terrain, systems and heroes to do in a short time, so not enough time to do a decent description and such.

Featured players (only the confirmed ones) :

Evil Side :
- APproject, as a Warlock.
- David, as a Demoniac Fighter.
- Juno, as an Assassin ?
- Legion_King, as a ?
- Da Fist, as a Fighter ?
- Hell_Master, as another Demoniac Fighter.
- Radamantus, as a Necromancer (or something like this).
- Sin'dorei300, as a Blood Elf Warrior.

Good Side :
- Amar'gaard, as an Orc Fighter.
- DSGamer, as an Elf Lieutenant ?
- VengeanceKael, as a Snow/Ice Wizard.

Last edited:
Level 7
i have some heroes
Ragon, fire swordman, he like to punch and use his sword. i dont have the model, but if anybody want to make it...
and you can make an assassin, i found a model, i forgot the name
i think its shadow elf, made from illidan, very good model to make shadow assassin
you can make the ability like backstab and shadow warp

^^'.

But i couldn't have mapped during 2 days with christmas (haven't slept at home + another family diner the day after ^^') so i won't have time to finish it before the deadline and i give up. I'll go back to my usual mapping speed and on my aos project (the real one, not this small project ^^").
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.