• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone wanna start a map with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am working on a map called battle For Life Ultima, and wondering if anyone else would like to share the glory of the map when it comes out! If anyone would like to help with this, 1. You must be able to know how to use Object Editor, and 2. You must be able to know basic triggers. If you don't know the triggs, it's ok, I can do it. If anyone would like to share the glory with me, reply to this, give me ur e-mail, and I'll send ya the map.

Happy Mapmaking!
RabbidWolf

Level 3
i am an excellent mapmaker but i want to know what this map is about :? if its something im interested in then i'll help you lol

Level 3
:? Mmmmm... Its sounds good. I'm a newbie, but I know many things about triggers. OK?

Level 9
irishguy924 has a point if we knew what the map is about it would help make up peoples minds but i wouldnt mind helping im kinda board with troll warz AOS so i kinda need a break from that even though i havnt done much if you want me to help PM and i will if i like the idea

Level 9
whoa whoa whoa you mean my map i didnt say it would be a campaign i said AOS besides there is already a campaign about trolls and one being made and im making a nightelf campaign but no more troll campaigns needed for now

Level 9
whoa whoa whoa you mean my map i didnt say it would be a campaign i said AOS besides there is already a campaign about trolls and one being made and im making a nightelf campaign but no more troll campaigns needed for now

Level 3
lol never sais u should make one lol i'm already deep into a campaign for trolls in the first place lol im just saying that i like trolls lol :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.