• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Any One Good With Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need some one that would like to create a map for my AOS(see signature). I can do almost every thing for my map except for terrain i really suck at terrain. Of course i would give credit for making the terrain through many different in game useless things.

Ok i will try me best to explain every thing:

The map would be 160 X 160 and using the Barrens Tile set.
The 2 bases would be one in the lower right and the other on the upper left.
In the center of the map is a fairly large temple with a kinda forest around it with little paths and other things leading to it.
Ok now for the army lanes. There would be one on the outer left and another on the outer right from base to base.
Around these lanes would be small patches of forests and mountains(how it would be in a barren wasteland).
Now the middle lane. It would start from the base(same for both) and head towards the Temple, once it hits the outer parts of the forest it would split into 2 paths rounding the temple. They would meet up into one on the other side.

I know this is asking allot and i thought i would try an see if any one would like to help out b4 i sit down and try it myself. :?

If you would like to help out or have any questions PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Level 5
The map is still in its early stages right now i am finishing off the heroes. The thing is have all this stuff on an winter tile set(was original gonna be winter.) If you would like i can import all the stuff in a map with the barren tile set and place out the basic ideas with the terrain then you could polish it up?

Level 5
Ok I’ll finish up all the triggers and other things. I don't know how long but i would say at least a week 2 weeks the very latest. I'll give you a PM when i finish.

Level 5
I'm droping the map cuz my bro was talking about reformating the comp but didn't think he would do it. So i lost a week and a half of work from my last backup. I'll try to remake some spells and post em of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.