• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help Needed Badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a new map all custom models and abilities and i need someones help to do the terrain. The map is a Aos i would like 4 lanes and a way to get in each of them instead of going back to the fortress place and stuff.

Level 10
thats a sort of terraining tutorial in the tutorial forum. the best way to learn is to do it yourself :wink:

Level 2

Qwerty STOP telling me to do my own stuff its called a team with work.... AND I NEED A PERSON who knows how to make his own doodads and stuff to terrain for my map 4 lanes and each one goes into the one by it.....

Level 2
I really think it is best to do your own terain. Only you know exactly what you want! Also, I think you don't really need custom doodads.

If you really are stuck you can send me an email to [email protected]. But dont suspect quik results soon, cause I am working on my own campaign now.

Status
Not open for further replies.