• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another question about 13 and 14 (in Jass) players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
I have some sort of problem configuring two players - Neutral Victim and Neutral Extra. :bored:
I want a moving creeps in that slots to free some space for the observers in my project. So, I've made some sort of moving system. These creeps are moving and attacking correctly. My towers are attacking them but receive no aggro!
What can it be? :sad:

Level 15
If I understood you correctly, towers are attacking creeps controlled by players Neutral Victim and Neutral Extra but the creeps aren't attacking the towers in return?

If so, that is the nature of the AI for those two player slots. The only way I can see changing that is making a custom AI for Neutral Victim and Neutral Extra.

Level 6
If you create the attack trigger, you could place two towers and basically kite the creeps between them by letting them shoot one at a time.

So the AI or a more advanced trigger is the way to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.