• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

animation transfer tutorial (Hero --> have decay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
kangaroo dude, your the worst person ive ever seen do a terrain INCLUDING newbies and mappers who get somebody else to terrain ! Infact.... all the questions you asked were not needed as a true terrainer should DESIGN himself

Level 25
Duke whateverthehell, you're the most stupid jackass I've ever seen for just leaping into a random topic and complaining about god-knows-what!

Anywho, just transfer over a decay animation. How hard is that?

Then of corse, you'd need to add in another geoset for the corpse, play with the geoset anims... You know, the normal stuff

Level 3
How would I give a Tauren Chieftain a decay animation from a regular Tauren? I don't know how to fix the bones or helpers. Which bone names would I need to change and which ones would I need to import?

Edit: I figured it out while I was thinking. It's a long process but I took the last death sequence and I searched for that number in every bone, copied the movement at that sequence number, and pasted it at the end of the bone movement with the start of my decay flesh number.

Example: 55333: {movement numbers etc.},<-copied
entire line
70000: {more numbers etc.},
122100: {movement numbers - 55333},<-pasted
I had to do it to all of my bones though which took a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.