• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation(s) Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some animation done for the good old Villager model. The model I use is this one, Villager model with other animation, all credits to .KC and Blizzard, respectively.

Anyway, what I need is:

(1) Dig animation - without the actual shovel, I'll add it as a attachment
(1) Details: Nothing fancy, just take the spade and examine ground surface in front.
(2) Fishing animation - also without the fishing rod, I've got one for that
(2) Details: Actually I need two animation - one for casting fishing rod and one for retrieving it.
(3) Crafting animation
(3) Details: For example like the one from WoW (engineering). Acolyte's attack animation is neat - imagine him with 2 attachments on hands, he could look like he's 'fusing' them items together. If someone could transfer that animation to model, it would be just as well

So. If you know that there are some animations I described out there, that are just waiting to be transferred, please let me know.
If there are no such animations whatsoever, it would be great if someone made them.

Status
Not open for further replies.