• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Andrew is my real name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
:ogre_haosis: Hello to all of you! I am a middle-level player in warcraft 3 and dota. And I downloaded some models to do a nice campaign. My project is called Duels I'm planning to do a version into MUGEN too. Using Warcraft3 Viewer I export the sprites and I do the character into MUGEN. I also have a mugen account and I am developing. Also like to do my own stuff. You see everybody has his own creative side. So I have mine. I use youtube to upload videos my account is http://www.youtube.com there is where I show my stuff. Music, Queen and Game designs, actually I am on 4 projects at the same time. One is called Duels (into warcraft) and Duels into Mugen. I plan to do a bigger version but I am already training myself. This job of doing games is not too way simple. I have to admit. So I introduced myself and my intentions I hope to make many friends and also helpers for my projects. Stay tune ;).:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.