• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Almia 3D Knockback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys, I'm new here but I've used the world editor before, and I've been wanting to make a map, the thing is that a require a 3D knockback system for some of the spells involved. I'm aware that there are a lot of good systems of this type posted here, but I'm looking specifically for one I used a while ago, this system is made by a member of this site named Almia (in that time he was named Radamantus), it's because that system it's really comfortable for me to use, so I would like to know if someone has a working link to the system. I searched in a few post made by Almia and in one of them he gave a link to his knockback system, but when I try entering it tells I don't have the permission to see that page -.-, and that specific system "vanished" from other websites, I don't really know why, that's the reason I would really appreciate a way to download it again.

PD: I don't think asking him directly would lead to something, his profile says "Actively Inactive" -.-
PD2: Sorry for my bad english.

Level 37
Hey Falconal, I have some privileges in the Spell Section, so I looked around for the knockback system youre talking about. The reason you can't see it is because Almia deleted the resource. Before that, the system had an "Awaiting Update" status as the moderator who reviewed it at the time found some bugs that wasn't well accepted for knockback system. Even though you were comfortable with the system, recognize that the system was faulty, and that you are better off finding any of the approved ones in the JASS or Spell section.

Level 2
Hey Falconal, I have some privileges in the Spell Section, so I looked around for the knockback system youre talking about. The reason you can't see it is because Almia deleted the resource. Before that, the system had an "Awaiting Update" status as the moderator who reviewed it at the time found some bugs that wasn't well accepted for knockback system. Even though you were comfortable with the system, recognize that the system was faulty, and that you are better off finding any of the approved ones in the JASS or Spell section.

Thank for answering. So that was the reason it "vanished", well, I will do as you said and look for another one

Status
Not open for further replies.