• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

All alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's some spooky action at a distance :>

Much loneliness.

Attachments

• lone loney.png
    lone loney.png
    3 MB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Level 21
I really love the structure. It definitely looks spooky. The gateway sort of has a screaming face :plol: The warrior seems hesitant for good reasons.

All the living shrubbery, ladder and brown rocks in the foreground look contrasted way too much from the faint bluish-tinted background. Maybe just try some subtle tinting instead of the more vivid colors. Some dirt instead of the HQ grass would be good.

What's that red thing on the path at the front of the screen? It looks like a corpse, but it's hard to tell by where it is. I want to poke it.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I'm guessing the rocks came out the ass of whatever lives in the castle. D:

Great piece though. You could probably make the road look even more run down if you piece together the broken floor doodads from the refuge in ruins pack

Also some colors in the foregorund contrast too much, like the blood red ufergrass. Contrast is good, just maybe don't do it that blatantly

Level 34
There's almost too many doodads in the foreground. I found it distracting. Id suggest taking out the skeletons, but I'm not sure.

It's a really good terrain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.