• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add map/Mod/etc. button to my website

Level 4
I'm trying to create a button for my website that also uses the XenForo platform, but the thing I'm currently stuck on is trying to figure out how to make a button similar to "Post new map". I don't know if this is something I would have to script in Templates or Resources. I also plan on having such a button for more than just custom maps, and I plan on doing it for more games than just Warcraft III. Most likely I will create buttons specific for each game.

I know it's possible because it was done here, though if I can't host the files on my site I can just have a download button that links to a Google Drive account or something. I would also be interested in creating scripts to make it so if a mod or admin warns or bans someone it automatically fills out the info in a well-formatted report. That way, users who have bad grammar can't possibly make it difficult to understand.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.