• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Tileset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Dunno if this should be here.. "Need some help with making a terrain?".

Anyway, are there any tileset that got the Snow Cliff and Dirt Cliff? So far the closest I found is Lordaeron Summer, which has Snow Cliff and Grass Cliff.

Level 36
Lordaron Summer has snow and dirt...? (i thought it was grass and dirt...) o_O Maybe your thinking of Lordaron Winter? Anyways, why do you post a question like that here when you can just as easy find it out by looking up every tileset, its like your comming here just because your too lazy to try to find it out yourself...

Level 34
There might be. Try using World Editor Unlimited. You can select up to thirteen tiles with it, including cliffs. Problem is I don't know if they can be used as cliffs, or just tile. Try it for yourself.

WEU

Status
Not open for further replies.