• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About the Troll People!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey guys! It's me the epic guy. Just wanna ask: What's your opinion about the internet trolls? You know, those netizens who make some funny (not really) shits and they will say something like "For the lulz". They quite annoy me so yeah. How the hell do you deal with such people? This is serious.

:vw_wtf:

Level 22
Yes! Don't feed the troll.
That should do the trick.

1409118461368.jpg

Level 11
@Hayate, really? Hahaha! That's awesome!

@Roller Coaster Chichirya,
Honestly, you don't need to do this, Roller Coaster gang. I mean, like I said, if I ever come back to the Chat Room, I might still be that "annoying" guy. But of course I'll do my best to reduce the shits I'll make like Faeroh and Snoopy said. I know you all, we're not the same. So no bother is needed guys. Thanks anyways.

Level 8
No, it wont help ignoring them. They continue. Be too nice to them, or you can try stay passive of their answers when they say like "Get a life", you just answer something passive like "ok"... That can help as well. If they say "for the lolz, or something in that type", you just say "it was uneccessary"... things that are in nicer way makes trolls go mad, or confused. Overall, trolls are nothing but punking machine. They carry so much hatred that they have to poil out on innocent people... because it reminds them of their life un-success and their faliures. Who do I know this? Well, my old friend was a troll. These tricks worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.